FS: Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1
Probably a long shot, but I have for sale a good condition Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1 tent. The specs are as described here.
-rain fly with all guy lines
-stakes have been replaced with 10 MSR mini groundhogs, no originals
-tent was always used on a thick plastic liner, but I am also including a brand new footprint
-brand new gear loft from BA
I still go to ground sometimes so I picked up this tent secondhand. It was originally an REI scratch and dent item. It is not in perfect condition and has a handful of problems, about 1.5 of which I was aware of when I bought it, the rest I discovered when I took it out the first time.
I looked over it very carefully and these are the only problems I am aware of, this way you know exactly what you're getting.
- There is a hole in the netting that was repaired by Big Agnes. There is a nickel in the photo for scale.
- The fly has a small X on it in permanent marker, I'm guessing from REI.
- There is a tiny rip in the fly near the hem, and a few pin prick holes. The rip is about the size of a single ripstop square. I have sealed all of these with a few dabs of Sil-Net. They are very low on the fly.
- The zipper on the tent body was broken by a previous owner and replaced by Big Agnes; however, it looks like BA was rather lazy with this replacement because they didn't actually remove the broken zipper, instead they just sewed a new section onto the broken one. You can see the two zippers on top of each other in the photo. New zipper works fine.
- The poles are a little scuffed up.
Other than the items mentioned above, the tent is in great shape. It is still completely functional and has a lot of life in it. I have had it out a couple of nights in the rain. It does not leak and I stayed dry and comfortable. The main thing is that it is not truly free standing and that's just a deal breaker for me.
I just would like back most of what I put into it so I'm asking $190 to cover shipping and fees CONUS. Paypal please. Open to trades or partial trades. I can't do local pick up, sorry guys!