FS - Marmot Zues Down Jacket, Stoic Merino 200 LS Crew, Frogg Toggs Rain Jacket, Conv
All items include shipping to the ConUS. PM me if you're not in the US and we can discuss shipping.
All items are weighed on my kitchen digital scale in oz and g.
I am 6'2" 185lbs for reference.
Simply reply with a "I'll take it" or "Dibs" and which number you want.
1) $80 (was $85) NEW Marmot Zues Full Zip Down Jacket - Size XL - 14.8 oz (420g)
-Too big on me. These fit pretty true to size.
2) $35 (was $38)*Stoic Merino Crew 200 Long Sleeve - Size Large - 9.5oz (263g)
-Worn one weekend, VERY CAREFULLY washed by me via Merino care instructions. Like
3) $18 (was $23) - *Frogg Toggs Rain Jacket - Size Large(Modified from FT Poncho)- 4.5oz (128g)
-THE BAD: First DIY Rain Jacket, NOT SEAM SEALED. It is imperfect, with a couple
small holes where I cut through the material (pics)
-THE GOOD: Shock cord adjustable Hood, Cuffs, Waist. Covers your butt (literally).
4) $35 (was $38) - *LL Bean Convertible Pants UPF 30 - Size 34 - Inseam 32 - 14.75oz (420g)
-These would be my go-to pants but they are a little too tight on me. They are
super versatile, check the pics for all the features.
5) $12 (was 15) - *Weatherproof Brand Polyester Baselayer Long Johns - 6.2oz (172g)
-I love these things for the price. These were worn and washed one time, I have 3
6) $8 (was 12) - *Nike Rain Pants /w 1/4 Zip Legs - 10.5oz (298g)
-These are my retired rain pants. I have taken these through the worst Red River
Gorge rain conditions and stayed mostly dry. What I would do to stay cool is roll
them up and safety pin them (to make them into shorts). Work great.