Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ewker View Post
    I just ordered the Speer 8.0A hammock setup without the tarp.
    I will use my SG 9x9 tarp.
    I talked to Ed about the problems I had with the pads slipping out the foot end of the hammock. He told me to try the mesh shelf liner used in kitchen cabinets. Luckily I have some at home. I have used them in my tarptent when my pads slide. Not sure why I didn't think of that.
    I'm looking really seriously at the IIIA without the tarp. That comes with the bug screen, correct?

Of all the other hammocks out there, it looked almost as minimalist as my ENO Single Nest, but with a little "extra".

If I could have figured out how to order it without the tarp on the website tonight, it'd be on its way.

It'll still be here before I do SNP in a week or so. I'm doing 30-50 miles in the FHT this week to wake up my legs again, and to make sure that my tarp-hanging system works in-the-wild.

Hammock
    JRB Bear Mtn. Bridge
    Tarp
    BlackCat/JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    Pad(s)/JRB Quilts
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    I'm looking really seriously at the IIIA without the tarp. That comes with the bug screen, correct?

Of all the other hammocks out there, it looked almost as minimalist as my ENO Single Nest, but with a little "extra".

If I could have figured out how to order it without the tarp on the website tonight, it'd be on its way.

It'll still be here before I do SNP in a week or so. I'm doing 30-50 miles in the FHT this week to wake up my legs again, and to make sure that my tarp-hanging system works in-the-wild.
    Yes it comes with the bug net. Easy to order without tarp. Whatever method you use to order just mention you want the hammock only. $100
    "Every day above ground is a good day"

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post

you will like the Speer Hammock. The bug net comes off when you don't need it or leave it on.

Just call Ed and tell him what you want. He will have it out the door in no time

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123