Hey Hammock Forums!

I've been a member here since Oct 2008 and here we are 6 years later as a result of the amazing support of this community Enlightened Equipment has grown to being one of the biggest suppliers of Quilts Style sleeping bags and hammock specific underquilts. I am so thankful for all of the support we have been given by this community and wanted to just take a minute to show you all some love in return. Here are a couple coupon codes that can be used on our site. We are only able to offer a limited number of discounts but really want to say thank you to this community for helping us so much through the years.

Coupon Code: HAMMOCK10
Good for 10% off any purchase from www.EnlightenedEquipment.com (can not be used with other codes)
Only good for 10 uses, if it doesn't work for you I am sorry it has likely been used up.

Coupon Code: HFUQ15
Good for 15% off the purchase of any UNDERQUILT from www.EnlightenedEquipment.com (can not be used with other codes)
Only good for 15 uses, if it doesn't work for you I am sorry it has likely been used up.

-Tim Marshall
Owner; Enlightened Equipment