Hammock
    WBBB, ENO Double
    Tarp
    Superfly & SWT
    Insulation
    Snugfit/Prolite+
    Suspension
    WBStraps & Buckles

My New Custom Pillow! - pgibson is Da Man!

If you haven't seen the thread yet, pgibson on the board has started dabbling in hammock pillows, after a recent thread on the board re: pillow or not? When I saw he was launching this, I requested a somewhat larger size than he was making, 11"x18" to be exact, the same size as my old camping pillow. Ordered it mid last week, he turned it around and had it out the very next day!! Well, it just came in, love opening these new gear packages at work! Really breaks up the day.Man is it awesome, the ripstop fabric he used is like silk! And with the larger size, I got close to 5" of fill in this baby! And, to top it off, stuff down in the sack he made less than half the size of my last pillow, at the same size and thicker! And in the stuff sack, he claims that it weighs 6ozs, I swear it's less! Like a feather!

Now I just have to fight the urge to take a nap right here at my desk. And now, of course, i have to set up the WWBB when I get home to test it out! Did I mention he sews in a shockcord line and clip to attach to the ridgeline or suspension, so it doesn't slide down when you sit up?!

Awesome job, craftsmanship, and turn-a-round. Thanks Paul for a great pillow.

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Hey glad you got it! I have been working up a video to show these off a bit and will have that up later in the origingal for sale thread. Thanks for the endorsment!

Paul

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Hey all I just got the video of the pillows up in the 4 sale thread.

Paul

• + New Posts