Hammock
    WBBB, ENO, DIY's....
    Tarp
    HG, JRB, DIY...
    Insulation
    UGQ Top/Bottom
    Suspension
    Dutch ti/amsteel

Ti cookware: SP 700 , SP 900, EN .9L, four dogs lids for SP pots.. Don't miss out!

All items sold and paid for. Enjoy guys!

I have a few pots for sale, I prefer Paypal. Prices include shipping. Will be shipped USPS Priority w/ $50 insurance and tracking. Shipping to CONUS, AK and HI.

I'll load some pics later today or I can email them upon request. I'm using Mobile and I just remember it taking forever last time. (Probably user error)

●1~SOLD to Jibbers~ $35 - Snow Peak Trek 700
    ▪700 pot 93g/3.3oz
    ▪original lid 34g/1.2oz
    ▪Four Dogs lid 19g/0.7 oz

with four dogs Ti lid and original lid. Condition is good. Pot has been used, but looks great. Has normal scuffs and slight discoloration from heat. No soot from wood fires.

I have turned handles upside down as I prefer them that way. If you'd like I can change them. It's as easy as popping off and back on.

Love this little pot just trying to rid my gear closet of redundant items. (I listed it first because I'm afraid I'll back out if I wait til last. HAHA)

●2~SOLD to mmaiolo81~ $40- Snow Peak Trek 900
    ▪pot 104g/3.7oz
    ▪fry pan lid 53g/1.9oz
    ▪Four Dogs lid 20g/0.7oz
    ▪ DIY windscreen 27g/1 oz
    This is a catch and release from here. Purchased new and never used by previous owner. I have used it twice for tests; boiled water only with alchy stove. Pot still looks brand new with a mild scuff or two from being shuffled around in the closet.

Includes pot with the fry pan lid, Four Dogs Ti lid, DIY windscreen from aluminum flashing, and original stuff sack.

I have turned handles upside down as I prefer them that way. If you'd like I can change them. It's as easy as popping off and back on. Also the little knob on top of four dogs lid has been replaced with a zip tie. I have lost original knob.

●3~SOLD to Cst~ $35 Evernew .9L pot
    ▪ pot 82g/2.9oz
    ▪ lid 30g/1.1oz
    This is NOT the nonstick version. Has black lettering. Used but we'll cared for. Pot has slight discoloration and normal scuffing but overall great condition. Rubber on handles and lid all still perfect (no melting or deterioration)
    May be me, but idk there's just something with the lid. It fits down flush and stays on. It's just not as tight as I'd like.. just want to mention it.

Think I've covered everything. If you have questions pm me and I'll answer as quickly as possible. All FS rules apply.

If you have trades I'll listen. There isn't a whole lot I need but as you can tell by my pot collection that doesn't keep me from purchasing/trading...
    Last edited by TheTurtle; 12-01-2014 at 12:49. Reason: All items sold!

Hammock
    DIY gathered end tablecloth
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Pheonix 20
    Suspension
    Ready Straps
    I'll take #1

Hammock
    wbbb xlc, rr, wwm
    Tarp
    HG cuben,Superfly
    Insulation
    WL, HG
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    I'll take 3 evernew

Ill take #2...

Hammock
    WBBB, ENO, DIY's....
    Tarp
    HG, JRB, DIY...
    Insulation
    UGQ Top/Bottom
    Suspension
    Dutch ti/amsteel
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTurtle View Post
    All items sold and paid for. Enjoy guys!

I have a few pots for sale, I prefer Paypal. Prices include shipping. Will be shipped USPS Priority w/ $50 insurance and tracking. Shipping to CONUS, AK and HI.

I'll load some pics later today or I can email them upon request. I'm using Mobile and I just remember it taking forever last time. (Probably user error)

●1~SOLD to Jibbers~ $35 - Snow Peak Trek 700
    ▪700 pot 93g/3.3oz
    ▪original lid 34g/1.2oz
    ▪Four Dogs lid 19g/0.7 oz

with four dogs Ti lid and original lid. Condition is good. Pot has been used, but looks great. Has normal scuffs and slight discoloration from heat. No soot from wood fires.

I have turned handles upside down as I prefer them that way. If you'd like I can change them. It's as easy as popping off and back on.

Love this little pot just trying to rid my gear closet of redundant items. (I listed it first because I'm afraid I'll back out if I wait til last. HAHA)

●2~SOLD to mmaiolo81~ $40- Snow Peak Trek 900
    ▪pot 104g/3.7oz
    ▪fry pan lid 53g/1.9oz
    ▪Four Dogs lid 20g/0.7oz
    ▪ DIY windscreen 27g/1 oz
    This is a catch and release from here. Purchased new and never used by previous owner. I have used it twice for tests; boiled water only with alchy stove. Pot still looks brand new with a mild scuff or two from being shuffled around in the closet.

Includes pot with the fry pan lid, Four Dogs Ti lid, DIY windscreen from aluminum flashing, and original stuff sack.

I have turned handles upside down as I prefer them that way. If you'd like I can change them. It's as easy as popping off and back on. Also the little knob on top of four dogs lid has been replaced with a zip tie. I have lost original knob.

●3~SOLD to Cst~ $35 Evernew .9L pot
    ▪ pot 82g/2.9oz
    ▪ lid 30g/1.1oz
    This is NOT the nonstick version. Has black lettering. Used but we'll cared for. Pot has slight discoloration and normal scuffing but overall great condition. Rubber on handles and lid all still perfect (no melting or deterioration)
    May be me, but idk there's just something with the lid. It fits down flush and stays on. It's just not as tight as I'd like.. just want to mention it.

Think I've covered everything. If you have questions pm me and I'll answer as quickly as possible. All FS rules apply.

If you have trades I'll listen. There isn't a whole lot I need but as you can tell by my pot collection that doesn't keep me from purchasing/trading...

All items sold. Mods please move. Thank you.

Thanks to those who purchased!

• + New Posts