Images

Hi from OkieinAlaska -Amy

Hi, My name is Amy, I just moved back home to Oklahoma from Alaska. I should probably change my username now but Okie in Oklahoma is kind of redundant. I have had an ENO Double nest for about two years now. My kids and I camp a lot and we always set it up for naps and I drink my morning coffee in it but have never slept overnight in it.

This summer we really got into kayaking and are looking to take some overnight trips with hammocks in the spring. So for Christmas I bought myself a warbonnet blackbird XLC 1.7 dd with a mamajamba tarp. I bought my kids the sierra madres pares and xplor hammocks with a nube hammock shelter. (Thank you Santa!)

We have plans to camp, hike and kayak about 28 days total over 2015. I work full time so that's about as much as we can squeeze in. Last summer I think we did 20 days. -Mostly in OK and Texas but we spent a week in Wyoming also.

The sierra madre nube has already arrived but I can't play with it at the house or it will spoil the surprise unfortunately.

Looking forward to learning a lot and also seeing other lady hammockers here,
    Amy

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    DIY Sil-nylon
    Insulation
    DIY UQ
    Suspension
    WS/TH
    Sounds like you have prepared an awesome Christmas and 2015 for those kiddos! Welcome and keep hangin!

Welcome aboard.

Hammock
    HH Expedition Asym
    Tarp
    HH Hex Rainfly
    Insulation
    Pad & Wiggy's Bag
    Suspension
    Whoopies/dutch buc
    Welcome ma'am
    “The path of least resistance leads to crooked rivers and crooked men.”

― Henry David Thoreau