Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Great link PapaSmurf. How much to have my DB upgraded to the extra zippers and shipping?
    If you feel comfortable adding them yourself, just get with me and I'll get some out to you for a couple bucks & postage.
    Here is a webpage that shows how to add them. http://www.dream-hammock.com/ExtraZipperSliders.html
    Otherwise, the biggest cost would be shipping the hammock back and forth. Either way we can do it for you. Just get with me and we can figure it out.

Hammock
    Darien UL/Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ's
    Suspension
    Dutch speed hooks
    First of all, thank you Papa Smurf, I spend last night out on a night hike/hang in the new hammock; your hammocks are simply the best I've tried. The Charcoal Gray HyperD fabric is really a great looking color; works well with either brown or green underquilts and matches perfectly with my cuben fiber tarp.

As for the question about the wings; I didn't get them. I was going to use the two tie outs last night on a night/hike/hang but my friend borrowed two stakes. Even without staking the sides, i didn't have any problem with the net being in my face. If you do tie out the sides, it should never be a problem.

I paired the dream hammock with Dutch speed hooks/tree huggers and a dutch clip up top. To me this is one of the cleanest, lightest, most efficient suspensions I've ever used or even heard of.

I plan on ordering a single layer Darien in Hyper D 1.0 and letting my first hammock go; a Hennessey! Love'em that much.

Papa; I'll get back to you about adding those zippers, never though you could add them after the fact, thank you
    Gideon

Hammock
    SMR Solo/Dream Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    WBMJ
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I've had my RG for not quite a year now, and I have yet to stake out the sides. I've never had a problem with the net being in my face. What are these wings of which you speak? Is this some new feature to which I've not been introduced? Are we talking about feminine hygiene products, or hammocks?

Hammock
    DH RG 11' - Dutch 11'
    Tarp
    WL OMW or Tadpole
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow20
    Suspension
    Whoopies/kevlar
    Images
    I have a 1.6 Hyper-D RG and have not used the tie outs either, the bug net is not an issue for me and I use all the width they gave me (no wing...58 1/2 maybe?). Also, @ 6ft I don't have too much trouble reaching the zippers above my head and I have a shelf in mine, so you have to reach through the shelf rather than up the sides. P.S. I love the the RG that the Smurfs made for me!!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12