Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch & Anchors

Misc Knives & Outdoor Junk

Its that time again, winter gear closet clean out. This may be the year I finally pull the trigger on a cuben tarp!

Spyderco Ladybug - $30 SOLD

This has been key chain carried extensively, but rarely used. Has visible wear on the handle slabs from being key chain carried. The blade is in impeccable condition, having been rarely actually used. I don't think I ever sharpened it, only some stropping but I can't be certain. It doesn't look like its ever been sharpened. Includes all original packaging and paperwork.

ESEE / BRK Avispa - $25

Picked this up a few weeks ago, used it around the house a fair deal. No visible wear on the knife, never sharpened. The original packaging and paperwork is included, however the packaging suffered some minor damage when it was originally shipped to me.

WilkinsGrip BMG mini Hardcoat Black Alu w/ Blood Red Backspacer - $120

These were on my BM Mini M4, which I carried somewhat extensively. There is a little big of wear on them, near the thumbstud area and near the front of the pivot. They were not abused or hard used or anything, just EDCed a fair amount. I will also include a deep carry Ti pocket clip as well.

Emerson Mini A-100 - $100

This knife has been used and sharpened extensively. It was my work knife for a few years, working construction. It has plenty of life left. Lock up is solid, no blade play, no visible wear except for on the blade, which shows EXTENSIVE wear. I have contacted Emerson about having the blade replaced and they said they would for a fee, unfortunately the blade has too much life left for me to feel good about replacing the blade, and has such extensive wear that I opted to buy a new one and carry that instead as it is no longer something I take to work.

Outdoor Reearch 15L Dry Bag - $15 SOLD

Purchased this a while back and really haven't needed it. I used it once, but there is no visible wear or anything. It even includes the original packaging.

Outdoor Research 10L Dry Bag - $12 SOLD

Purchased this a while back and really haven't needed it. I used it once, but there is no visible wear or anything. It even includes the original packaging.

Outdoor Research 5L Stuff Sack - $9 SOLD

Purchased this a while back and really haven't needed it. I used it once, but there is no visible wear or anything.

Sea To Summit XXL Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack (30L) - $15 SOLD

I have used this quite a bit as it has been a go to stuff sack for my quilts. It is in excellent condition and shows little to no wear. I rinsed it off because they were dusty, just before I took the picture, so they look / are wet.

Thermarest ProLite Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack (5L) - $9 SOLD

This is the stuff sack that was offered by Therm-a-rest a few years back when their ProLite was red. It was meant to be a storage sack for that sleeping pad. It looks like it is roughly 5 liters (comparing it to my 5L OR stuff sack, also for sale), but it also looks exactly like the Sea To Summit stuff sacks, so I am not sure if it is a Sea To Summit product, rebranded by Therm-a-rest, in which case it is either 4L or 6.5L as they do not have a 5L offering. It is in excellent condition with little to no visible wear, however I did remove the Therm-a-rest Logo / Patch that was previously on it. I rinsed it off because they were dusty, just before I took the picture, so they look / are wet.

SteriPen Protector US Made Version - $120

This is the US made version of the Steri-Pen protector, which is significantly more costly than the non US made version. It has gone out with me on about 4 trips, however it is just not the water treatment device for me. I prefer my big ole' heavy filter. I purchased this direct from Steri-Pen, back when they only offered the US made version to military, but recently I have seen that they are now offering the US made version to the public, via REI. Includes the original packaging and paperwork, and I will throw in some fresh CR123s along with it. It is in excellent condition with little to no visible wear. It has maybe been used to treat 30 liters of water, if not less.

TerraLux LightStar80 - $12 SOLD

This has been carried often but rarely used. There is some wear on the finish of the light from being carried in the pocket of a pack that also carried a multitool, but no damage to the light or signs of excessive wear. I'll throw in 2 sets of batteries as well.

Snow Peak Utensil Set - $30 SOLD

I bought this a while back and just find that I never use it. Sort of like how I never use my Snow Peak Ti Bowl or Plate. They were maybe used once or twice. Includes the original carrying case. No visible wear.

Benchmade Rescue 5 Blemish - $5 w/ Purchase over $9 SOLD

Purchased this some time ago, when it arrived I noticed a blemish in the manufacturing. It does not affect performance, however it is visible. Its a little notch near the nose of the hook, looks like either the material slipped or the tooling slipped. This does not include any sort of sheath. Aside from the blemish it is in like new condition, never used. Selling this for $5, but only if you purchase something else. Not worth it to ship this alone at this price.

14x #0 Nite Ize S Biners - $1 Each w/ Purchase over $9 SOLD

Not much to say here, no visible wear. No original packaging. Selling these for $2 each, but only if you purchase something else. Not worth it to ship these alone at this price.

6x #2 Nite Ize S Biners - $2 each Each w/ Purchase over $9 SOLD

Not much to say here, no visible wear. No original packaging. Selling these for $1 each, but only if you purchase something else. Not worth it to ship these alone at this price.

2x Vaude Pack Covers - $5 Each w/ Purchase over $9

These came with a couple of Vaude packs I purchased some time ago, one is sized for a 42L pack, the other for a 28L pack. Selling these for $5 each, but only if you purchase something else. Not worth it to ship these alone at this price. If you want these items alone, it will be an additional $2 shipping.

ESEE Izula White Factory Sheath - $5 w/ Purchase over $9

Not much to say, original factory sheath in white/clear. Selling this for $5, but only if you purchase something else. Not worth it to ship this alone at this price. If you want this item alone, it will be an additional $2 shipping.

Payments will be collected via PayPal.
    Prices include USPS CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.
    Packages will ship the next business day once payment is received.
    Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
    High resolution, location specific photos available upon request.
    Not looking for trades at this time.
    Last edited by dishonor39; 01-09-2015 at 22:24.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly/pole mod
    Insulation
    Burrow 0 / Yeti 0
    Suspension
    WoopieSling
    I'll take all of the S-Biners both sizes plus $5.00 for shipping

Hammock
    Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch & Anchors
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom18C View Post
    I'll take all of the S-Biners both sizes plus $5.00 for shipping
    You got it - PM incoming. No extra $5 needed.

Hammock
    DIY gathered-end ACU hammock.
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    I'll take it...the terralux 80 .
    CH;-\

Hammock
    Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch & Anchors
    Quote Originally Posted by chazham View Post
    I'll take it...the terralux 80 .
    You got it. PM incoming.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly/pole mod
    Insulation
    Burrow 0 / Yeti 0
    Suspension
    WoopieSling
    Thank you Sir. PM sent with Confirmation

Hammock
    Hammeck Netty, SLD Lair
    Tarp
    Zpack
    Insulation
    EE TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ hooks
    I'll take the Spyderco Ladybug, Benchmade Rescue 5 Blemish. Thx
    --- Bill ---

Hammock
    Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch & Anchors
    Quote Originally Posted by bilric67 View Post
    I'll take the Spyderco Ladybug, Benchmade Rescue 5 Blemish. Thx
    You got it, PM incoming.

Hammock
    Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch & Anchors
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom18C View Post
    Thank you Sir. PM sent with Confirmation
    Payment received, thank you sir. Your package should ship tomorrow.

Hammock
    Dutch's prototypes
    Tarp
    DIY Xenon
    Insulation
    Quilts
    Suspension
    All Dutchware
    I'll take the snow peak set.
    Num Num Num

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast