Darien UL
    Tarp
    ZPacks Cuben
    Insulation
    WL SSUQ/HG TQ
    Suspension
    Dyna Whoopies

The Time Has Come...

...For a Dutch of the Month Club. I mean seriously, with all the new doohickeys and thingamabobs Dutch is churning out at an inhuman rate I think it's time to just go ahead and streamline things. Instead of having to repeatedly place orders, often before the current order has arrived, there should be a Dutch Club that you can sign up for. Once a month you automatically receive one or several (there can be an option to receive one or all) of Dutch's featured new items and your card or paypal is charged automatically. It could even include a newsletter to let us know about the new items we didn't receive or about items that are in the works.

Let's face it, there are some among us that have a revolving order status with Dutch. This would save us from constantly having to get out of our hammocks to go place an order all the dang time. I know I'd sign up for it. It can be called the Bling of the Month or whatever clever name or acronym someone comes up with.

C'mon Dutch make our lives easier! Or should I say easier than you already do.
    "As a well spent day brings happy sleep, a well spent life brings happy death." -Da Vinci

Hammock
    Hammeck Netty Hexon 1.0
    Tarp
    Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ mostly
    Suspension
    Hammock Anchors

Hammock
    HH Ultralite
    I can relate...I just received an order and one just shipped. My problem is that this is all fairly new to me...so with every video I watch on the site, I get new ideas and my wallet jumps out of my pocket. What choice do I have when that happens? A newsletter would be awesome to get via email with new products listed.

Hammock
    Darien UL
    Tarp
    ZPacks Cuben
    Insulation
    WL SSUQ/HG TQ
    Suspension
    Dyna Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethrotull View Post
    Hahahaha I'm not the least bit surprised this isn't the first time it's come up. Maybe if it comes up a few more times Dutch will actually consider it.
    "As a well spent day brings happy sleep, a well spent life brings happy death." -Da Vinci

Hammock
    Dutch NylonD 11'
    Tarp
    WB MamaJamba
    Insulation
    UGQ 20º Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Dutch Ti Buckles
    Images
    I too have fallen into the habit of having one box shipped and an open order with Dutch. However, the shipping is so fast and the orders are processed so fast that it really doesn't matter.

I could see something like this slowing him down having to take the time to do a newsletter and automatically processing orders, ultimately taking more time away from being an innovative gear wizard. His website and use of PayPal make it easy enough to order and I like how he does introductory prices for those that are quick on the trigger. I could see that going away if I he mass shipped new developments.

I think it would be cool if there was a "Dutch Day" every month or every other Friday or something where the new developments hit the shelves or something like a YouTube video showcasing new developments. I would say it would probably be viewed by more people than American Idol and Dancing With The Stars combined. But the system he has is working and I'm amazed at how quickly my orders are placed and the huge gap between order numbers! Very glad his hardwork is being rewarded!

Flynguy521

• + New Posts