DH Sparrow Hyper D XL
    Tarp
    JRB 12x10 Univrsl
    Insulation
    Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Dutchware

Just bought my second Butt In A Sling Camper XL

This will be my fourth hammock, and my second BIAS camper XL, this one a single layer. I have had a Camper XL double layer for about five months and have logged about 40 nights in it. I have spent some time lately experimenting with the ridgeline length and suspension, then sleeping in it for a night or two, then making another adjustment. I have it dialed in pretty good now, with the ridgeline length being slightly less than 83%. The lay just seems to get better and better. I have found the sweet spot in the hammock, and have been able to work out the best asym and position for side sleeping. I swear, I can perceive only the slightest bend in my spine while laying on my sides. Lays so flat. I lay in it and just cannot imagine how a different hammock could be any more comfortable. If yours is you are a very lucky person. Shane, thank you for making such a wonderful product.
    Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong. ~George Carlin

Hammock
    BIAS camper, WW DL
    Insulation
    Diy syn. UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Yours is in line with a couple of other orders I'm working on and should be ready to go out by Monday hopefully. I'll be calling you tomorrow.

Shane
    It'll be alright Friday!

Check us out at www.buttinasling.com

[email protected]

• + New Posts