Hammock
    BIAS WW Micro
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    Jarbidge Renegade
    Suspension
    Straps / Whoopies
    does the contingency plan involve a different shipper? I don't know why DHL went downhill in the US, I order stuff from across the pond(that's EU/UK for those of you that don't know) and DHL usualy gets it here faster than any of the big 3 can get me a package from 2 states over, and it has to go through customs.....lol

Hammock
    DIY 11ft
    Tarp
    DIY - SilPoly 2.0
    Insulation
    DIY Climashield 5
    Suspension
    UCR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Coded-Dude View Post
    does the contingency plan involve a different shipper? I don't know why DHL went downhill in the US, I order stuff from across the pond(that's EU/UK for those of you that don't know) and DHL usualy gets it here faster than any of the big 3 can get me a package from 2 states over, and it has to go through customs.....lol
    Probably because DHL sucks in this country. They put 9000 people out of work in my hometown... It was a much better company when it was AirBorne. DHL= Do Harm & Leave

Definitely, the plan calls for using either FedEx or UPS overnight next day delivery. (I offered to pay for that, it goes to show how bad I want my stuff)

Hammock
    Warbonnet RidgeRunner
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Quilts
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiner35 View Post
    So the USES has lost my package....I waited 45 minutes a day spoke to Sherhonda in the USES customer service, got nowhere. I guess there goes 451 of my hard earned dollars down the tube.
    I'm sorry to hear that man. Did they start a trace on the package? I couldn't ever get through to anyone when I tried to call. I was scared they lost both of mine, but they finally showed up.

They started an investigation and have 48 hours to complete the investigation that should be tomorrow they are supposed to call me (yer I see that one happening)

Update (sort of) I have been in contact with the postmaster of my post office, the regional director of consumer affairs for the USPS and they can see my package was scanned into the facility, (a picture of the package was supposed to be taken at this point) but the regional director can't find the image of the package. She has sent another notice to the processing facility to inquire about the package. (Yea like they are going to all of a sudden do their jobs)

Long story short they still can't find my package I worked hard to buy (and still very much want)

Hammock
    Warbonnet RidgeRunner
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Quilts
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    Hopefully, you'll end up with good news. The fact that it was scanned at the facility should be a good sign that it's just misplaced in the facility some where and they will find it.

The director said it is a half million Sq ft building....I have grown cynical about the ordeal and doubt I will get my package.

Hammock
    HB Sky bed bug free
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Aerogel mat
    Suspension
    SRL with whoopies
    Here in the UK is the vendors responsibility to ensure a package is delivered safely. Is that not the case in the US?

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast