well, ahhhh, I don't know right now. I'm really bummed about the water levels. If I had a white water boat it would be all too different, maybe. since I am usually solo I'd like milder conditions for safety sake. all the wind has been taken out of my sails so to speak. I know that there is plenty else to do but kayaking was really big on my adventure list. Besides, there is another kayaking trip down the colorado river from austin texas that is also on my radar. Another group was planned to do the bb rio grande run but they also cancelled out and are doing the colorado instead. This is a pretty serious trip, 7 -10 days and I was wondering how I was going to somehow afford (in all ways) all three trips in such a short time. and to top it all off, I have a thread of a muscle in my shoulder that has been bothering me that I really wanted to let rest some. soooooooo, am I going? we'll have to see. I will plan on leaving early saturday morning for the concho enduro and see what happens during the week.