Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Baby Huey, myself and Lenny will be there on Thursday
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMJM View Post
    So the Thursday folks camp at Neiderhoffer; move on Friday to PL8, camp there; hike to Neiderhoffer Sat and camp there again; then Sunday hike back to PL8

Sarge - I have a Sunday gig that I have some homework to do for prep on Saturday so I will arrive Thursday as planned and be leaving Saturday morning. If I'm needed to shuttle gear to Neiderhoffer, glad to do it before I head for home.

I can bring shade and a table for the Friday night feast too. I don't mind making coffee, biscuits and gravy for breakfast on Friday morning if there's an interest in that. If so, what's the estimated head count for that?

Banned
    Hammock
    DIY 12' Channel end
    Tarp
    HH Hex w/doors
    Insulation
    Underwoobie T/UQ
    Suspension
    RacerLoops w/Cinch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMJM View Post
    So the Thursday folks camp at Neiderhoffer; move on Friday to PL8, camp there; hike to Neiderhoffer Sat and camp there again; then Sunday hike back to PL8

Sarge - I have a Sunday gig that I have some homework to do for prep on Saturday so I will arrive Thursday as planned and be leaving Saturday morning. If I'm needed to shuttle gear to Neiderhoffer, glad to do it before I head for home.

I can bring shade and a table for the Friday night feast too. I don't mind making coffee, biscuits and gravy for breakfast on Friday morning if there's an interest in that. If so, what's the estimated head count for that?
    Lets see---three with the Hueys, Me and Humer, Lumberjack, you, perhaps Wild West Guy--

Maybe plan for 10 and I can have seconds on biscuits?

So my question is on Thursday when we come in, do I drive to Neiderhoffer first?

Banned
    Hammock
    DIY 12' Channel end
    Tarp
    HH Hex w/doors
    Insulation
    Underwoobie T/UQ
    Suspension
    RacerLoops w/Cinch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Baby Huey View Post
    So my question is on Thursday when we come in, do I drive to Neiderhoffer first?
    Yep. PM me and I'll send you the gate combination.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Thats what I am going to be doing. Pack Wednesday.... drive across town to Lackland AFB for some toys (maybe), Thursday early am...drive home pick up Faith and the inevitable stuff i forgot to pack Wednesday... leave SA by 10 and get to the PineyWoods between 1400 and 1500.
    List of Splicing Guides
    Come to the Dark Side...We have cookies.

Hammock
    HH Expedition
    Tarp
    DIY Hex
    Insulation
    PLUQ
    I'm going to bring the most heavy duty trash bags I can find...would really like to avoid the spillage from last year. That 2 day old stuff was waaaaaay passed ripe.
    "What are we going to do tonight Brain"?
    "The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world". -Pinky and the Brain

Banned
    Hammock
    DIY 12' Channel end
    Tarp
    HH Hex w/doors
    Insulation
    Underwoobie T/UQ
    Suspension
    RacerLoops w/Cinch
    Images
    I occurs to me what we can ask Uncle Mike to do on Saturday morning, if he's willing: truck out Friday's trash.

But let's make sure we double bag it in Zort's heavy duty trash bags.

It don't make much sense to bring it to the lake with us, we can't leave it in the open at PL #8 cuz the critters will get to it, and if we lock it in somebody's car-------------

Saturday morning when I leave to haul all the stuff over to Neiderhofer, I can try and find a dumpster somewhere.

Banned
    Hammock
    DIY 12' Channel end
    Tarp
    HH Hex w/doors
    Insulation
    Underwoobie T/UQ
    Suspension
    RacerLoops w/Cinch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Baby Huey View Post
    Saturday morning when I leave to haul all the stuff over to Neiderhofer, I can try and find a dumpster somewhere.
    That's an option as well, but keep in mind we've got about 30 people now----that's a LOT of car camping gear.

One thing I want to make sure of: the Saturday drivers need to pack their stuff on the trucks last, as theirs will be the first gear unloaded. You guys are doing everybody a favor here, and we don't want you having to unload a bunch of other folk's gear just to get to yours.

I will pack our hammock stuff in the back seat and I am taking the bed cover off so that we can stack as high as needed. I will bring a tarp and bungies in case we need them.
    Quote Originally Posted by sargevining View Post
    That's an option as well, but keep in mind we've got about 30 people now----that's a LOT of car camping gear.

One thing I want to make sure of: the Saturday drivers need to pack their stuff on the trucks last, as theirs will be the first gear unloaded. You guys are doing everybody a favor here, and we don't want you having to unload a bunch of other folk's gear just to get to yours.

• + New Posts
  • Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast