SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    HG Hex
    Insulation
    HG Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

SLD Trail Lair

I have look around a lot, and have only seen a few threads and reviews on the Trail Lair. I was skeptical at first about buying this hammock because I didn't know how I would like it, but I can tell you now, if you are considering this hammock, or just have money that needs to be spent , get this hammock!

I used to be a pretty ultralight guy. I was sacrificing a lot of comfort just to save an ounce or two (bad idea). This hammock is my first step to an "ultralight luxury" system.

Let me start off with the customer service. Every question I asked was answered very soon, and very well. Jared helped me understand the different options and was a very kind and helpful person. I order the hammock Saturday, April 10th at 8:44 PM. 5 minutes later, I got another email from Jared telling me my order came through, and he would get working as soon as possible. I guess he didn't go to sleep because I got an email the next morning at 10:30 telling me the package had shipped. Talk about fast! I got the hammock today (Monday), which is only 2 days later. Super fast work and super fast shipping. Plus all orders over $15 have free shipping, so I didn't have to pay an extra penny. If you are like me and are very impatient when it comes to your packages, Jared's services will be very satisfying.

Again, I was a little worried about the quality of the hammock. It was done in 14 hours, but I was wondering if it would be top notch. Well I was proven wrong. This thing is amazing. I had never bought a hammock before, only DIY'd myself, and I am absolutely blown away by the quality and craftmanship.

It is 1.1 ACU digital SL 10' long.
    Comes in at 13.2 oz with suspension and tie out lines
    THREE words: A-MA-ZING!

SLD is a very under-estimated cottage company. I would highly recommend buying from Jared. Two thumbs up

Hammock
    11'WBBB Multicam
    Tarp
    Big Mamajamba w do
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ X 2
    Suspension
    Adj webbing
    I used my 11' DL TL 1.1 on AT this wk. end. Did great. All of his stuff is top notch. BigRed77

Hammock
    Lots
    Tarp
    Winter style :)
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    buckle
    yup love my 12 TL

That's how Jared rolls! Amazing quality, attention to detail and customer service that will blow your socks off. I'm a happy customer for many years and love my 10' TL 1.6 in grey. Always had a great night sleep in mine. I've got 3 of his tarps in my gear closet too!

• + New Posts