The good news is I've got my support system switched out on my clark (thanks to grizzes helpful video), and it works great, bad news is I had company early this morning. After hanging out a while (a nice cool night and lightening storm to boot), I decide to get up and call it a night, as I'm getting out of my hammock I flip on my light and there they are two glowing eyeballs staring right at me, and at that moment this thing starts to growl. I live in the country and hang in an area surrounded by tall grass, which is nice yes, pretty to look at, but makes me feel like prey. It never took it's eyes off of me as I was backing away toward the house.

My dad and I were just talking last week about bobcats, and how a while back he'd seen one on our land. I don't know if this is true, but there's been two instances where I have been sitting outside and heard something in the process of getting destroyed, it's a horrible sound. I know we've all probably had these occurances, I just had to voice the fact that I got scared. I will have to overcome this eventually, because someday very soon, I won't be able to run to my house, and there will be larger even creepier things out there.