well, love the postman, I received my topcover today for my wbbb. packaging was well labeled NO KNIFE to open package, i even wondered if there was anything in the package.reviewed the video on you tube went to my favorite trail and picked a hanging spot off the rock river had a cool 5mph wind off the water, set up and put the top cover on very easy to do threaded the "wings" as said in the video and got in the bb and read a magizine, seems well made, fit is really nice noticed very little wind coming through, really liked the camo colors did not use the spinn tarp or yeti for this quick test,otis the hanging hound did not like it cause he could not see out and watch the squirrels. i could tell the differance between with and without the top cover warmth wise about 5 maybe 10 degrees differance. Overall i'd give it a A+ rating. Will be bringing it to the northern hang for all to check out. was able to leave it hooked up when putting the bb away big plus in a cold wet rainy situation. would like to thank pgibson for his efforts and getting this to me in a timely matter. A pleasure to do business with. Love the cottage industry