Hammock
    HH Explorer Delux w/2QZQ Mo, WB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HH SS, HG UQ
    Suspension
    DIY Desending Ring
    There is nothing like the Boundary Waters. You need to try a canoe trip some time.

Hammock
    Blackbird XLC, Danger Bird
    Tarp
    Super Fly
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Thanks again for anothe great video. Even though KSC got me started in hammock camping, you and your freinds have been a big inspiration for me to get off the couch and get back out in the woods that I love. Keep up the great work and inspire others.

Hammock
    DYI 11 Hexon,1.9camo,Argon1.6,12'XL
    Tarp
    Sil Poly,Xenon
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    What a pretty place! Looks like you had a great time. I wondered how the fishing was while watching.

Hammock
    DIY 11' Gathered End
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah's 12
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ AHE UQ
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Loved it at usual Shug! You are the best and we need to see more videos!
    " The quickest way to the universe is through the forest wilderness"

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KSC View Post
    Part 2 is another great video. I would love to see that beautiful area and the absence of bugs makes it even better. Thanks for taking us along.
    Just a few bugs at times. Going backup next week...we'll see how they are then then.

Quote Originally Posted by Canoefor2 View Post
    There is nothing like the Boundary Waters. You need to try a canoe trip some time.
    Doing just that next week!

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT View Post
    Thanks again for anothe great video. Even though KSC got me started in hammock camping, you and your freinds have been a big inspiration for me to get off the couch and get back out in the woods that I love. Keep up the great work and inspire others.
    Whooooooo Buddy))))....real good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    What a pretty place! Looks like you had a great time. I wondered how the fishing was while watching.
    Heard the fishing was good. I don't really enjoy fishing. Like it when my friends do though.

Quote Originally Posted by Enobuffalo View Post
    Loved it at usual Shug! You are the best and we need to see more videos!
    Thankee....
    Well, I have 373 videos so there you go........I'll stay at it. On a trip next week.
    Some videos are BBQ food, music, circus or control line airplanes. Just film what it is I am doing at the time.

Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Snipe, Netty, Argon
    Tarp
    Tadpole, Cuben, SF
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Dutch DooDads
    Great to see you and Wandern' out and about again. When the sun is heading down you create some of the most magical video there is. The silhouette of you on this trip as well as the "purple" lake earlier on, very nice and much appreciated. 3 days and 14 miles sounds SO good to me about now!!!!!!
    Visit Backpacking Adventures and submit your pictures into our monthly contest!

Check us out on YouTube or FaceBook

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    What an awesome and beautiful location during....Late Spring, Early Summer? Holy cow, cold enough for Frankenquilt to still make an appearance. Thinking like a true Floridian here.

Thanks for the great footage from the trail, literally. I sure do love the shots from footlevel and beaver eye level as well. I don't think I would have wanted to leave the small ponds and streams. I'm sure glad you did because that evening night sky is the best. Just awesome.

Also, I liked the "bonus" video of the backpacks in the separate video. That was a very nice surprise to see that, as well, so as not to take away from the trip report video itself and very complimentary. This must take up so much of your time and I say Thank You.

Although, I love your videos so very much, I miss the jamming sessions added in. You, and friends, play great music. As far as trip reports with content and sounds/music, your the best and it's very much appreciated.
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 12trysomething View Post
    Great to see you and Wandern' out and about again. When the sun is heading down you create some of the most magical video there is. The silhouette of you on this trip as well as the "purple" lake earlier on, very nice and much appreciated. 3 days and 14 miles sounds SO good to me about now!!!!!!
    The Magic Hour out there is truly stunning))))))

Quote Originally Posted by Floridahanger View Post
    What an awesome and beautiful location during....Late Spring, Early Summer? Holy cow, cold enough for Frankenquilt to still make an appearance. Thinking like a true Floridian here.

Thanks for the great footage from the trail, literally. I sure do love the shots from footlevel and beaver eye level as well. I don't think I would have wanted to leave the small ponds and streams. I'm sure glad you did because that evening night sky is the best. Just awesome.

Also, I liked the "bonus" video of the backpacks in the separate video. That was a very nice surprise to see that, as well, so as not to take away from the trip report video itself and very complimentary. This must take up so much of your time and I say Thank You.

Although, I love your videos so very much, I miss the jamming sessions added in. You, and friends, play great music. As far as trip reports with content and sounds/music, your the best and it's very much appreciated.
    I always tote Frankenquilt...we get unexpected Cold Snaps up here. Like your Hot Snaps down there.
    Appreciate you liking the low trail shots. I love to look at those when editing. Many try to replicate those shots but I have a secret technique!
    As to music....I really only put it in when it fits or to mask bad wind sound or the likes.
    This trip was all about the quiet. The music of the woods ruled.
    Here is a link to all my jamming stuff....https://soundcloud.com/you/sets
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Shug,

That was just a magical place. Love the sunset shots and the colors on the lake and the palpable quietness. If it weren't so far away I'd be there. Glad to hear you're getting out for a canoe trip. Hopefully we'll get some video of that. Enjoy the wonder.
    "There are places in this world that are neither here nor there, neither up nor down, neither real nor imaginary. These are the in-between places, difficult to find and even more challenging to sustain." - Thomas Moore

Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    WEB
    Images
    Will the Bushbuddy be included in your Boundary Waters kit?

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast