Ok now that I have that out of the way, O what the heck one more

Alright now down to business, gear business, I have a few questions for everyone, what do I really need to carry, stock, make, design.....? From my point of view things are wide open, and I want to capitalize on my flexibility.

If you have taken a look at my site in the last day or so you can see that I have been busy the last couple of weeks trying to pull a lot together. And I still have some more stuff to get pictures of and add to the site today (I think).

But there are a few specific products that I have been working on deals for and I also wanted to gage interest on one or two things. So to name just a couple...

First I have been trying to work a purchase deal on some very small, light and full climbing spec carabiners. They weigh just 25 grams each would sell for about $7.50 each and come in either green or brown. I have been hanging with them for several weeks and they are sweet. No they are not Der Dutch Clip, but they are light strong and have other use's that Dutch clips don't, I carrie a spare carabiner around most all the time, whether just hanging a nalgene off the pack or what not.

I have also been looking at getting in some 2.75 mm reflective cordage, glows very bright, thiner than most reflective cords out, reasonably strong ( ) If i can get an account with this companies price should be around 30-35 cents a foot, well more if I can't get an account, Add I would include cutting and heat sealing to length with your order. So if you want 6' guy lines for each of 4 corners on your tarp you order 24 foot and in the order notes just let me know you want 4 six foot lengths and it ships cut and heat sealed to length.

Here is some on my BD tent (sorry, pre hammock picture)

And here is some of the colors that are available.

So there you have it, those are just a couple of ideas that I have been working on, but I want to see if there is enough interest for me to try and get these in. Would you buy some if they were available? And please throw out other ideas as well.

Thanks

Paul