Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hammock
    DIY(s)
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    HG

Fabric, Handy Hammock, Emberlit, etc

Here is what I hope will be the final batch of stuff, but I am a gear hoarder. I will only split the lengths of fabric as noted to keep from going nuts. All prices include shipping CONUS. I won’t make my first trip to the PO until Friday.

1) Metallized 1.9 oz ripstop (blue/silver): Non-breathable and was advertised as being heat reflective. ~60” wide x 4 yds. $30

3) 2nds 1.1 oz ripstop (olive): Not calendered. ~60” x 6 yds. $17

4) 1.0 oz ripstop (woodland camo): Not calendered. ~60” x 10 yds. $40 or $23 for 5 yds

5) 1.9 oz ripstop (black): Not calendered. ~60” x 8 yds. $30

7) 1.1 oz ripstop (bright green): Not calendered. ~60” x 14 yds. $50 or $30 for 7 yds

8) 1.1 oz ripstop (yellow): Not calendered. ~60” x 20 ft. $25

9) 1.5 oz ripstop (foliage gray): Not calendered. I have three pieces of this fabric ~60” wide. Two are ~4 yds. One is 11ft. $20 each or $45 for all three

14) Double layer hammock: Layers are green and black, first quality 1.1 oz ripstop. This was my winter hammock for a time, but has been supplanted by another. (It cried the day I retired it). It’s still in excellent shape. 11 ft long and includes a stuff sack, whoopie sling suspension, and adjustable ridgeline. $45 or $30 for just the hammock body

15) Tubular bandanas (5x red, 3x blue, 2x green, 3x woodland camo): These are like Buffs, only thinner. $3.50 bandanas only, $2.50 if purchased with a non-bandana item

16) Sierra Designs rain pants: Size M short, in great shape. Comes with stuff sack. $40

17) Kathmandu ¾ pad: A Thermarest style self-inflating pad I picked up when I lived in New Zealand after mine bit the dust there. It was a trusty companion. Weighs 17 oz in the stuff sack and includes repair kit. $25

18) Emberlit Mini: Titanium. New, never used. This was part of the very first run of EL minis but I just never stopped using my standard Emberlit UL. Includes a 2QZQ case in black Dyneema gridstop with pocket, a custom Esbit adapter, bearclaw striker, flint, and lengths of rope and jute twine. $95

21) Dutch buckle suspension: includes polyester tree straps and blue 7/64 Amsteel whoopies $30

22) UCR ridgelines with Dutch biner (2x): Hybrid 2.2 mm Zing-it and Lash-it ridgeline adjustable from 85" to 120". Includes an old style aluminum Dutch ridgeline biner. $12 each one SPF

2) 11 oz 850 FP goose down: From Wilderness Logics and packaged in their convenient one ounce bags. Stored fully lofted. $80 SOLD
    6) 1.1 oz ripstop (black): Calendered. I never even took it out of the package from DIY Gear Supply until yesterday! ~60” x 15 yds. $70 or $25 for 5 yds SOLD
    10) NoSeeUm netting: 7 yds. $23 SOLD
    11) M50 and M90 grab bag: I have a few pieces of this fabric. M90: 0.5 yd red, 0.5 yd blue, and two pieces ~24” x 18” green. M50: ~28” x 20” gray and another the same size in black. $18 SOLD
    12) Handy Hammock: I think this is just the stand, but if I still have the hammock it was red. I’ll check to be sure and include it if I have it. I only set it up once, and decided it wasn’t really for me. I did unfortunately bend one of the stakes but I’m sure it can be straightened with some effort. $120 SOLD
    13) Tablecloth hammocks: EDIT I've since sewn these up and spliced the cordage. Each set includes one gathered end table cloth hammock (one is maroon, the other is burgundy), Zing-it UCR ridgeline, soft shackle for the ridgeline, 7/64 Amsteel whoopies, toggles, tree straps, and a two closure stuff sack. The only parts you have to do now: whip the ends of the hammock, attach the ridgeline and whoopies, supply cordlocks and drawcord for the stuff sack because I don't have any at the moment. $30 each or $50 for both SPF
    19) Foster’s ridgeline pots with wick stoves: I have two of these (one green and one blue), never used from Zelph. Includes a bracelet around the rim, lid with zip tie, and a fiberglass wick catfood can stove of my own construction. $20 each SPF/SOLD
    20) 1.1 oz ripstop (blaze orange): Not calendered. ~60" x 8 yds. $32 SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lymphocytosis; 09-18-2015 at 11:59.

Hammock
    DH TB #1832; DW Chameleon; DIYs
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    LL20°GP/LH,SLD,DIY
    Suspension
    Amsteel/web/bling
    Images
    11 oz 850 FP goose down: From Wilderness Logics and packaged in their convenient one ounce bags. Stored fully lofted. $80

I'll take it.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch/Dynaglide
    12. Handy Hammock

I'll take it

Hammock
    DIY
    Images
    1. M50 and M90 grab bag: I have a few pieces of this fabric. M90: 0.5 yd red, 0.5 yd blue, and two pieces ~24” x 18” green. M50: ~28” x 20” gray and another the same size in black. $18

I'll take it (number 11, not number 1).

Payment sent.
    Last edited by WV; 09-15-2015 at 19:48.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch/Dynaglide
    Payment sent for #12. Handy Hammock

Hammock
    DH TB #1832; DW Chameleon; DIYs
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    LL20°GP/LH,SLD,DIY
    Suspension
    Amsteel/web/bling
    Images
    Payment sent for #2. 11 oz 850 FP goose down

Thank you!

I'll take 10 yds of the 1.1 oz ripstop in black.

Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    12' Winter Shelter
    Insulation
    Quilts
    #10. Noseeum Nettting, I'll take it.
    We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. - Ben Franklin
    (known as a win-win on this forum)

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    I'll take the last 5 yards of 1.1 black calendared
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

Hammock
    Dangerbird 72, WB Traveler, WB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly, McCat Ul
    Insulation
    UG TQ&UQ& BlkMamba
    Suspension
    Tree straps@ Whoop
    I will take #13 and #17. Thanks PM for pay pal and give me total as they will go to the same place as the last.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast