First off, let me say that I would like to thank Paul and the AHE crew getting this item out to me in such a short period of time. They have gone the extra mile to make sure that I received the TQ before I am to leave this weekend for the Sipsey Hang here in Alabama. I knew that with the start-up of the business that there might be a possibility of it not making it on such short notice. Well all I can say is Kudos to your customer service and attention to the customers needs. I can see this company going into a very bright and prosperous future.

Now to the intitial thoughts of the AHE KAQ TQ!!!!!

As an owner of one of the last KAQ New River UQ made by Mrprez, former owner of Kick *** Quilts, I am using it as a comparison piece. After pulling the new TQ out of the box, no knives were used to open the box, do you know how hard that is to do!? I was absolutely taken back by the contrast of the light grey material on the black material that the quilt is made out of. I pulled the old KAQ off the hangers and laid it out to see if the two were the same size. The AHE/KAQ TQ is made to the same dimensions and specs as my KAQ New River UQ to every detail, it even came with a suspension system to hang it if I wanted to as a UQ. After a close look at the two of them I can see that the new KAQ TQ is absolutely of the same quality in material and construction as the one that I got from the previous owner of KAQ. If you are looking for a multi-use item that can go either way, UQ or TQ then this is the item for you! Yes Paul, that was a shameless and free sales pitch!!!!!!!!

It is a long way to the weekend until I will get to try this item out and until then I will have to hold off on the warmth report. Until then, AHE keep up the good work and good luck in the future!