2 people Playing in Mayan Hammock, Will it Hold? Need Perfect Hang

Is it safe to to have 2 people playing around (300lbs + movements) in a mayan hammock (550lb capacity) hanging from 3/8" screws (800lb capacity in total) in 1.5" studs, I'm assuming that's how thick they are? I'm hanging this mayan hammock (13ft but says 13.12 ft on their website, which is it?), should it be hung level or with one side slightly higher? what's most comfortable? I'm thinking when one person (160lbs) is in it I would like them around 30 inches off the ground or a little lower, should I hang it so when one person is in it they're 30" off the ground and just use chains on the ends if I want to lower them? How do I calculate how high the bolts should be, what angle should the Mayan curve at and how far apart the bolts?

Also can I bolt through this wood or should I do the window frame? IMG_20151010_151220.jpg

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    Title change, figured as such. Not sure I fine them comfortable for one, let alone 2. Guess I am spoiled now that I have layed in hyperd or argon.

Hammock
    WB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 30 UQ and 40 TQ
    Suspension
    Custom Whoopies
    I'm not betting on that math, especially since most of the ER knows me. No way I am explaining that one.
    Just an out of shape middle aged guy who loves doing outdoor things with his great kids...

www.hikerspantry.weebly.com

You could bolt through the wood siding but be sure that the screw or bolt thread is also going into a wall stud as the wood siding will not hold much weight. HLFL

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by comfyHanger View Post
    I'm hanging this mayan hammock (13ft but says 13.12 ft on their website, which is it?
    4 metres,

• + New Posts