Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SOLD - WB BB 1.7 DL, Yeti, MacCat Deluxe SpinnUL

Everything has been sold. Thank you.
    Last edited by regultr; 11-11-2009 at 07:06. Reason: Items sold.

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    PM Sent for a friend
    Arrowhead Equipment -- For all your hammock camping and backpacking gear
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Hammock
    WarBonnet BlackBird!!!!
    Tarp
    BIG FLY (3x4m.)
    Insulation
    SnugFit & JRB HR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by regultr View Post
    Kelty Strip Tease Guylines (25 feet) $15
    Woah! Must be a new product! I gotta get me some O' dat! J/K

Good luck on the sale. That stuff is in high demand for sure! If you were willing to separate the gear, I would have bid on the BB. I can never have to many hammocks!

-Ricegravy!

Hammock
    DD Travel Hammock
    Tarp
    DD Tarp
    Insulation
    DD Underblanket
    Could you please email photos? I'm very interested in your gear since I'm currently thinking about buying a WBBB

my email is [email protected]
    www.fogelberg.info

If the hammock is rocking, don't come knocking

Hammock
    WarBonnet BB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    Maccat Deluxe Spin
    Insulation
    JRB No Sniv + Yeti
    Suspension
    Whoppie Slingin'
    Yes, hell apparently froze over as “someone” (me) is selling their Blackbird.

To make a long story short, I’m a UL ground dweller who tried to make the jump to hammocking. I met Brandon of Warbonnet Outdoors at Trail Days in Damascus this year and he convinced me to buy a Blackbird. So I did. I then spent the next month trying unsuccessfully to sleep in it and I ended up returning it.

The backlash from returning it was apparently enough for me to reconsider hammocking again. So in my brilliance, in September 2009 (less than a month ago) I again purchased another Blackbird. This time though, I bought everything to go with it to include the Yeti Underquilt and a MacCat Deluxe Spinn UL tarp.

To put it gently, I can spend all the money on this I want and in the end I just don’t find hammocking comfortable. I ended up using the new hammock for about 2 hours over the course of three nights and ended up coming back inside to sleep in my comfortable bed. With that, the hammock has never officially been “slept” in, but it was laid in for a total of roughly 6 hours over the course of three days. With that, I’m listing this stuff as “new” for the simple reason that it has merely been tested and very briefly at that. There are no tears, soil marks, or anything that would indicate the gear is anything other than new.

MY COST:
    Warbonnet Blackbird Double Layer 1.7 Olive Green with Adjustable Webbing Suspension $175
    Warbonnet Yeti Underquilt (3-season) $205
    MacCat Deluxe Spinn UL (with 4 extra tie-outs for clothing line) $180
    Kelty Trip Tease Guylines (25 feet) $15
    C.A.M.P. USA Nano 23 Ultralight Nano Caribiners (2) $18
    TOTAL $593

Right now, I’m content at offering ALL of this stuff (and related stuff sacks) for the highest reasonable price. I’m hesitant to put a price on it due to the demand for this stuff and for the reality that I have no clue what price to put on it. If no one responds with a reasonable price, I will ultimately put a price on it. I am not willing to split up the gear and sell it separately.

With that, put in a decent bid and you might just get all this stuff for a reasonable deal. The bid price (or the price I list if I need to) includes shipping to anywhere in the contiguous USA by use of a method I choose with insurance and tracking. Payment will be requested in cash or PayPal.

If you’re interested, please PM me. I can provide you with pictures, but just can't figure out how to post them here. Thanks.

UPDATE - There have been a decent number of responses so I thought I'd clarify a point. I would consider breaking up the set it all items were accounted for. So although it is my preference to sell the kit as a whole, if all items are claimed individually, I'll break it up. Just looking for the best value from a poor investment. It may take a couple of days to see how things shake out unless a nice bid for everything comes in immediately. Thanks.
    Slow down bud! Have you tried sleeping on your side? Im sure you have though. I considered giving up at first, but after i found my sweet spot i was sold. The comfort also largely depends on the angle of the hang, distance from trees etc. Good luck.

Hammock
    none
    Tarp
    none
    50 feet of Kelty Triptease is 15 dollars on REI, by the way.
    I have heard your confession I know who you blame
    If you had it all back you'd just lose it again
    Can't bank on redemption if you ain't saved
    Don't bring me your tales of temptation and loss
    Don't bring me the pieces of your shattered cross

-- Stuart Adamson

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB lightweight Dbl - Blue
    Tarp
    Warbonnet MiniFly
    Insulation
    3 Season Wookie
    Suspension
    Warbonnet Whoopies
    Images
    pm sent on yeti

UPDATE (11/8/09 8:30pm)- I wanted to update my original post because of the overwhelming response. Obviously my intent is to get the best value for my poor investment which I hope isn't a surprise to anyone. With that, I didn't want to merely make a decision within a few hours after the post. My goal is to wait until Tuesday, principally because I'll be traveling on Monday and I won't have a chance to look at bids and e-mails. I've had offers for each piece individually and the entire set. I'm looking for an offer in the five hundreds to sell the whole lot, otherwise I'll sell each individually which might the best financial choice for me being that it seems more people are interested and willing to offer sales price for individual items. If I sell items individually, I'd like to sell the Kelty Trip Tease with the tarp since it is already tied to it much in the same manner that I'd like to sell the Nano caribiners with the hammock being that it is already on the end of the suspension.

If you'd like to bid, my suggestion is to make sure you name the dollar amount for the item(s) you are interested in as a mere "I'm interested" isn't going to help me figure out if you're the best candidate over someone else. I have also updated this thread to account for the fact that the Yeti is a 3-season and that the Kelty Tip Tease is 50' and not 25', but keep in mind it is already sized, cut, and tied to the tarp tieouts. Anyway, sorry for the run around and thanks to everyone. I put a picture up at Backpackinglight.com if that helps: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-...hread_id=25775.

Hammock
    Warbonnets!
    Tarp
    OES, WB
    Insulation
    Crowsnest, Leighs
    Suspension
    Webbing & Buckles
    UPDATE (11/8/09 8:30pm)-

If you'd like to bid, my suggestion is to make sure you name the dollar amount for the item(s) you are interested in as a mere "I'm interested" isn't going to help me figure out if you're the best candidate over someone else.
    Are there any forum rules against auctions? I may be wrong, but this doesn't sound like a "For sale or trade" post to me.
    It's only an addiction if you're trying to quit

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    M50 Burrow/Phoenix
    Suspension
    Dynaglide Whoopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by optimator View Post
    Are there any forum rules against auctions? I may be wrong, but this doesn't sound like a "For sale or trade" post to me.
    +1

Many forums do.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast