Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Exclamation Code Extended March 2011

Hi everyone,

Spring must be around the corner with the uptick in Hammock Forums orders I've been seeing roll through. I hope the snows have been receding wherever you are (unless you're into slinging in the snow!).

The comments about quick service are great for me to see and I'll be printing them off to read off at our monthly all-company meeting. I'm sure the warehouse team in particular will get a kick out of them!

The Hammockforum code has been extended another month so that is through... let's see.. March 2011. Awesome.

If you need a person to help with your order, like international delivery, please contact [email protected]. However, Sparrow is going to be a mommy in a few months and so she'll be taking a break come summer time. I'll update you with the new contact person when I know who it is.

As always, we thank you for your business!

Regards,
    Scott

Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    20* zepplin/DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Straps/Buckles
    Images
    Scott I must give great thanks to you guys over there. I am late with posting this but treatment from you was top notch. Not only did I get what I ordered but I seem to have gotten what the end of the roll on two of my orders. I ordered 25ft of grey and blue and I got 27ft of blue and 31ft of grey. I am very impressed with this and I will do all my ordering through you guys code or no.
    Yosemite Sam: Are you trying to make me look a fool?
    Bugs: You don't need me to make you look like a fool.
    Yosemite Sam: Yer deerrrnnn right I don't!

Hammock
    HH for Hot, Eno for cold
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah 12
    Insulation
    Sierra Designs SFC
    Suspension
    DIY

Ordered

Just got 20' red and 20' green, Cant wait to try it out!

Hammock
    HH Deep Jungle XL
    Tarp
    Hex Fly / Stock HH
    Insulation
    3SBurrow/Incubator
    Suspension
    WS's/ET's
    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Jack View Post
    Just got 20' red and 20' green, Cant wait to try it out!
    As soon as you get it you'll know that you didn't order enough. There is just too much fun stuff to make with amsteel! It gets really addicting really fast. I ordered 150ft and ran out very quickly after making whoopies, soft shackles, nacra biners, continous loops and locked brummels.

Redden Marine, thank you so much for your quick shipping and great customer service! Oh, and the prices aren't bad either.

Hammock
    clark nx 250
    Images
    thanks for this deal last month i bought 100 feet since i was not sure what i would use it for, now after making whoopie suspensions and 6 more for my rain fly to act as tentions for the fly and a belt so i can always have some rope near me as i do a thru hike this summer on the a.t. I now am going toorder another 100 feet for a bear line and who knows for what else. this stuff is great.
    balloonatic

Quote Originally Posted by Redden Web View Post
    Hi everyone,

Spring must be around the corner with the uptick in Hammock Forums orders I've been seeing roll through. I hope the snows have been receding wherever you are (unless you're into slinging in the snow!).

The comments about quick service are great for me to see and I'll be printing them off to read off at our monthly all-company meeting. I'm sure the warehouse team in particular will get a kick out of them!

The Hammockforum code has been extended another month so that is through... let's see.. March 2011. Awesome.

If you need a person to help with your order, like international delivery, please contact [email protected]. However, Sparrow is going to be a mommy in a few months and so she'll be taking a break come summer time. I'll update you with the new contact person when I know who it is.

As always, we thank you for your business!

Regards,
    Scott

Just ordered 60 feet; hoping to make my first two sets of whoopies! Thanks for the discount, Redden!

I've turned quite a few people onto amsteel for various reasons and they all love it. Especially how well it performs as a constrictor. And everyone I show whoopie slings to gets a kick out of them.

Of those who have ordered online I send them to Redden because of the fast turn-around time and price. So far everyone has sung high-praise.

Hammock
    HH Explorer Deluxe w/ZQ zip mod #3
    Tarp
    HH hex fly
    Insulation
    DIY KAQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    Wow - ordered on Tuesday and delivered on Thursday! New whoopies going on the HH this weekend!
    Thanks to Redden for the excellent service and the discount!

Code Extended April 2011

Hi everyone,

I suppose I could have made an April Fools' joke about not extending the code, but that just doesn't seem right.

The team has been basking in the glow of your praise this last month. Thank you for the positive comments!

The Hammockforum code has been extended another month so that is through April 2011.

If you need a person to help with your order, like international delivery, please contact Sparrow at [email protected]. This is likely the last month for a while for Sparrow as she is going to be a mommy in a few weeks. I'll update you with the new contact person when I know who it is.

As always, we thank you for your business! Whoopie!

Regards,
    Scott

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 dbl
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    DIY TQ and JRB UQ
    Suspension
    Straps w/Cinch bkl
    Images
    Nice, just finished new whoopies for the Black Bird last night, time to make them for the two other hammocks. Thanks Redden Marine!!
    "I will study and get ready, and perhaps my chance will come." - Abraham Lincoln

• + New Posts
  • Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast