Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG WB
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sub_squoch View Post
    Yea I saw that. I will check the dates again. So I see you have a WBBB and superfly too. What do you use for UQ and TQ? Did you do any mods to your tarp or do you have any fancy tricks you are willing to share?! I'm not ready for cold weather hanging yet as I still need quilts. I have a cheap sleeping bag and two sleeping pads with 2.1 and 2.2 r values that I'm sure won't cut it below 30
    Hammock Gear. Burrow 20* TQ and Incubator 0* UQ (very cold sleeper). Love them, great quality gear! No mods yet or fancy tricks. Still pretty new myself. Learned a lot from Shug videos and this forum.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Tree Strap
    Quote Originally Posted by alifeoutdoors View Post
    Hey and welcome. I worked for Rutabaga for about a decade before I came north. I wouldn't count on finding any real hanging gear at the show (canoecopia). We had Hennessey come one year
    And ENO always had a booth but that's about it.
    Thanks. I have been going the past few years and always seem to find something new to buy! I'm working on improving and lighting up my kayak gear, which ultimately led me to hanging. I didn't have too high of hopes for seeing quilts there so nbd - I will keep digging. Thanks!

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Tree Strap
    Quote Originally Posted by BeechGirl View Post
    Hammock Gear. Burrow 20* TQ and Incubator 0* UQ (very cold sleeper). Love them, great quality gear! No mods yet or fancy tricks. Still pretty new myself. Learned a lot from Shug videos and this forum.
    Thanks! Shug's vids are classic

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123