First post from a lurker:

A HUGE THANK YOU to all the members of this forum! You have saved me from having to quit backpack camping!

I dearly love camping, but the pain from waking up from sleeping on the ground almost brought me to tears each time I went out. Still, the call of nature was always there…calling to me, beckoning me to try again. I have tried combinations of different mats & pads and could never find anything that would help. (I don’t even want to think about the money I have spent) Sadly, the pain was increasing with each passing year. Even though I did not want to stop camping, I was very close to throwing the towel in and giving up camping all together.

My brother suggested that I try a hammock. So I began searching the options on the internet. Thankfully I stumbled onto this site!!

I ordered a Warbonnet Blackbird and tried it last weekend….HEAVEN!! I am thrilled to wake up without the pain which I have grown to expect. The pain is totally gone....Words can not express how thankful I am for this site. Both the information provided and the helpfulness of the members is greatly appreciated.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
~Lori

(I will now go back to lurking... )