Well I got back from the hang last night. Had a wonderful time. We all met at the Shell Station right off the exit at Slade. While there we talked to Pakman and his wife who had already been there and were going to leave, but it was noice meeting them. We all started a caravan to the trailhead which on some very winding roads.
The hike in was nice and easy a few steep hills, but other than that it was nice. We had to hike a mile access trail to reach the Sheltowee Suspension Bridge( do not cross with 10 people at once) it was alittle shakey. When reached the intersection of the Sheltowee and Rough trails we decided to head in a little further to find a good spot. We found a very nice spot with plenty of hanging spot close to the congregating area. There was a creek crossing to get to the gathering area if you were on the other side of the creek. For the most part all of us were able to hang on the side of the gathering area. Doctari, Firewalker and son, PRKY, and JerryW all decided to hang across the creek.
It was nice to be able to put faces with names. It was also nice to see friends I have made from previous hangs as well as mking new ones. As far temperarues go IT GOT COLD!!!!!!!! just ask Kukri and his friend. According to animalcontrol thermometer it was 24 degrees, but JerryW's said 26 I think.
I will post some pictures soon, was going to do it today, but had a water line bust under my sink so I am going to finish fixing it.