Hi, first post here. Been researching and drooling over stuff for a few weeks, and the wife and I are planning our hanging adventures starting in the spring. The weather will be nice, and hopefully we'll have all of our pennies saved up by then

We're both big folks (250+) and are thinking Warbonnet BB 1.7 doubles for the hammocks and 3 season Yetis for the UQ's. We're still torn on tarps, but thinking either OES MacCat Deluxes or Warbonnet's similar size for our 3 season rigs. Especially if Warbonnetguy is into package deals

I do have a question on top insulation. My wife is new to backpacking and doesn't have a bag, I have a Feathered Friends Hummingbird that has gotten a bit, uh, tight but I think would work ok for now. I've looked at JrB's quilts, but most of the regular quilts seem too small, and the large family seems too big. Does anyone make custom down top quilts to spec, but not at Nunatuk prices?

I've been thinking of cutting down an old sheet to figure out the sizing at shoulder, hips and feet and preferred depth of footbox. The wife gets cold feet, so does anyone just overstuff the footbox?

Lastly, anyone in the Central SC want to show off their cool hammocking stuff?

Thanks in advance for any info, and answers to these and I'm sure the zillion questions to come!