This is what I like. I have two main suspensions using one and carrying the other as a back-up. One is sew-on Dutch clips with 12' straps and cinch-buckle. The other is Dutch hooks with 5' straps and Spiders. I also have another suspension that uses the Dutch buckle. For the latter two, I can use Whoopie slings with a Whoopie hook on the adjustable loop if extra length is needed. My first was the Dutch buckle which I have used forever. Although, it took a while to get used to setting up the spider (orientation of the CL to the Spider) I actually prefer it, because it is easier to adjust than the Dutch buckle when the hammock is suspended.

For the tarp, I use two stingers spliced to 12' lash-it for the ridgeline and going out to the tie-outs, I have lash-it larks headed on the triangle glides 4' or so that attaches to a stake that has a spliced bit of zing-it 2' with a fleaz on the end. This is incredibly easy to just plant the stake and take you tie out and tighten it with the fleaz. This way also allows me to easily remove the stake with the aid of the rope and store the stakes in a bag with the fleaz and not always be concerned that one may rip the tarp pulling it in and out. (I also don't lose the stakes, because they have the yellow zing-it making it easy to find. For the WB Super fly and doors, I have the plastic tarp door hooks that has shock cord on one door of each side to pull back when not needed.

For the UQ, I use the quilt hangers and the quilt hooks. I also really like the utility hooks to keep all my stuff sacks together.