First Hang Indoors - Need suspension and advice

Like the title states this is our first hang and it is happening indoors. I realize in the short time I have been here I am talking to a larger camping / hiking crowd I bought a short double hammock and the space is almost ready. I am looking at the ENO indoor hanging kit (haven't had a chance to read the T&C's so I didn't want to post a link) or a heavy duty D Ring wall mount. Any other ideas? I am going into a 2x6" with a 3/4" ply behind it, the home is new. I have attached some photos of the hammock and a screen shot of the calculator.

How much different is 35 degrees going to feel? It appears as if I can reduce the shear force by 30lbs. I have seen a number of options including whoppie, straps, rings... Honestly I just want something simple and clean think master bedroom. How do I make the connect, I need maybe 16" of suspension for my space?

Am I missing anything obvious?

I am working on an outdoor hang but the 4' holes for the 6x6"s are full of water, its been raining for days.

Looking forward to your feedback, SMILE

Richard
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (116.0 KB, 67 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (94.5 KB, 70 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (298.3 KB, 64 views)

Hammock
    Robic XL 1.1oz 11'
    Tarp
    RSBTR PU4000 tarps
    Insulation
    UGQ 0* 20* 40* set
    Suspension
    Multi buckle web
    I use the likes of theses
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Keeper-1-...9314/204820639
    Anchor them into the 2x6 with some lag bolts and with 3/4" plywood behind the 2x6 you should have zero issues.
    I use Carabiner's to hook onto with Warbonnet web straps with adjustable buckles.
    Lots of choices as to what you may want to go with to get from the hammock to the anchor point.

As for degrees I would suggest get them 6x6 posts planted then set up your hammock off it and play with angles and heights to find your sweet spot then apply that to the indoors to set your anchors on the wall.

Happy Hanging
    Life is too Short to not feed the addiction....Hang on and explore the World

Assuming I went with the ring mount you suggested what should be attached to it? Small Carabineer? Then suspension and another carabineer attached to the hammock loop?

OK for the sake of closing this out I wanted to post what we did. I ended up buying some heavy duty rope and with some twine and a knot made it work. Here are a few pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images

• + New Posts