Hammock
    Bespoke Ultralight
    Suspension
    Straps and whoopie

Thumbs up from me.....

Just thought I'd put some positive feedback for my most recent order from Dutch.
    I ordered a few things, buckles, hookworms, clips and a couple of flyz. The worms and flyz have an option to add some zing it or lash it. I had the lash it and I wanted it in red, to go with a specific tarp. I added a message asking if that would be possible and sure enough, when the parcel arrived, red lash it on everything. I know that a lot of things, Dutch has in stock and just puts orders together and ships straight away, just as the last time I ordered. But this was a one off order and everything was made from scratch as it wasn't an off the shelf thing, it took an extra day to ship which is just fantastic. When I say 'day' don't forget, I'm in the UK and accounting for the timezones etc... It may well have been the same day
    I also decided, a couple of hours after ordering that I'd add an extra item to my order. I used the 'conversation' function on his site and spoke to someone immediately, gave them my order number and they sent me a PayPal request for the extra item and added it to my order straight away.
    Pleasure to deal with and I will be back...again!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch Cinch Bugs
    Sounds like Dutch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    ENO Doublenest
    Tarp
    ENO Profly
    Insulation
    AHE Jarbridge
    Suspension
    Marlinspk/whoopie
    Images
    Awesome! I have heard good things and I just placed an order! Looking forward to getting it in the mail!
    Jes

"The height of your accomplishments will equal the depth of your convictions."
    Willam F. Scolavino

Hammock
    Banshee / Chameleon
    Tarp
    TrailHeadz Topo
    Insulation
    CRO / JRB /TH
    Suspension
    Autumn Ultralight
    More Positive Feedback.... Just got my first Dutchware order in today!!! Ordered Monday arrived today and before i could get home to enjoy my Amsteel, I had to place another order. Except this 2nd order is gonna make me a Half-Wit.... Which Thread is it that i sign up for DWA? BTW anyone need whoopie slings?
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.”
    ― Norman Maclean

Hammock
    WBBB XLC, Dutch 1.6
    Tarp
    WBSF
    Insulation
    Wooki, HG Burrow
    Suspension
    Web/Buckle,Whoopie
    I also need to brag on the amazing customer service at Dutchware. I am usually not one to ask for a rush order, but I guess there is a first for everything. A buddy of mine decided to try hammock camping for the first time this weekend with me and needed a hammock to try. Of course I wanted his first experience to be a good one, so I was going to let him use my Dutchware 1.6 wide, but I had not ordered a bug net for it yet. I placed the order this past Tues (8/23) and then e-mailed asking if it was possible to receive by Friday. The e-mail was sent at 8:20am ET and 63 min later I received an e-mail back from Chris saying the order has been shipped. 63 MINUTES...WHO DOES THAT! So to Dutch and his amazing staff...THANK YOU!

Hammock
    Dutch PoylD 11' charcoal grey
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 0* incubator
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Dutch. last month I was getting ready for summer camp with our scout troop and a boy needed some suspension parts. got a hold of Dutch and had them quick, fast and in a hurry before we left for camp.
    Thanks Dutch for all you do to make out time in the woods great!!!!!!
    " BEING A BOY SCOUT ISN'T SOMETHING YOU DO....IT'S SOMEONE YOU ARE" Miss Lisa troop 24

Hammock
    Banshee / Chameleon
    Tarp
    TrailHeadz Topo
    Insulation
    CRO / JRB /TH
    Suspension
    Autumn Ultralight
    W00t my Half-wit showed up on Thursday! this thing is a work of beauty, and i'm proud to have it. Just 2 minor issues...

A) It's too long for my current hammock stand. Guess i'll have to make a new one.... the turtle dog looks inviting.
    B) I didn't notice any manufacturer tags on it. Which disappoints me a bit i like being able to "show off" which vendors I prefer representing.

But Man is it pretty.!
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.”
    ― Norman Maclean

Nooice! Dutch FTW

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    I am humbled by your kind words
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

• + New Posts