Streamliner, Boone 30
    Tarp
    UGQ, Spinn Edge
    Insulation
    UGQ, SSUQ, Greyloc
    Suspension
    UCR's, Whoopies
    Images
    I have an JRB Greylock 3 and am very pleased. You could probably beat the weight of a JRB product, but the turn around to shipping is just not to be beat unless UGQ restarted their stock quilt program. Jack's premakes their quilt bodies and stuffs them upon order, I'm not sure what's incolved but I loved their process. Their process allows you to order a quilt in the morning with a custom fill and still have it shipped the same day. Their quailty is excellent, and just like Ford back in the day you can have it in any color you want as long as it's green and black.

Also one word on the sewn footbox, that is the only regret I have about my TQ, so when I get the next one it will definitely be sewn!!
    Give me more darkness said the blind man,
    Give me more folly said the fool,
    Give me stone silence said the deaf man,
    I didn't believe Sunday School.
    Phil Keaggy

I have the 40 degree Stealth. Liked it so much I ordered the 20 degree Sierra Sniveller. Very satisfied so I ordered the Graylock 3. I am thinking about an Incubator for deep Winter. If I every get a 0 degree topquilt, I'll have a difficult decision between the UGQ Flight Jacket, Loco Libre, and the Burrow. I'd get the sewn footbox on a 0.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 SL
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Tarp/Door
    Insulation
    Winter Wooki
    Suspension
    KevlarBecketHitch
    Should also consider Enlightened Equipment Revelation. It has won the Best Buy award from Outdoorgearlab.

Hammock
    Diy Blue Banana
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I can't speak to the JRB products as I don't own any but HG stuff is really well made and I have been very impressed with the quality. As others have said any cottage vendor is going to make good product 'here in the good ole U.S.A'. Hope you pick one that works really well for you.
    Romans 10:9

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12