Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hammock
    WBRR and 11' Dutch
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    My email went directly to "promotions" category...so thanks TrailSlug for bringing this to light.
    I don't see any problems with mine...but I'm going to return it anyway since one of the dog bones (or triangles) is shorter than the other so I'll use this opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.
    I'm really impressed with them for stepping up and recalling...very impressive.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I enjoy working for my heat...it seems to make my food taste better. -Richard Proenneke

2TiedUp YouTube Channel

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR / BlackbirdXLC
    Tarp
    SimplyLightDesigns
    Insulation
    Lynx / LocoLibre
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles
    Images
    I received my pre-paid notice but how do I use it? When I click on the link nothing happens.

Hammock
    DIY 1.7 MTN
    Tarp
    WB Edge
    Insulation
    Incubator20,UGQ
    Suspension
    Huggers and Amstel
    If you received your notice, you just need to print it. It is a PDF file. You may need to download a program like Adobe PDF and install it to open the shipping label and print it.

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR / BlackbirdXLC
    Tarp
    SimplyLightDesigns
    Insulation
    Lynx / LocoLibre
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbite View Post
    If you received your notice, you just need to print it. It is a PDF file. You may need to download a program like Adobe PDF and install it to open the shipping label and print it.
    It must be corrupt because when I click on it an error shows up and says preview unavailable and if I download it the file shows as unknown.

Edit. I downloaded the file and had to rename it with a .pdf extension and it worked. Must be some security settings in my Yahoo mail as it didn't like the fact that it came as an attachment.
    Last edited by TrailSlug; 10-26-2016 at 19:42.

Hammock
    Warbonnet XLC and WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly and WD 13
    Insulation
    JRB HG AHE Lynx
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by warbonnetguy View Post
    Hi guys, we just sent out emails today. We did have 2 instances very recently of a corner buckle wearing through the webbing so we're recalling all of them made from the most recent batch of buckles just to be safe. It would be Ridgerunners that were shipped between 7/22/15 and 9/31/16. If your shipping notice was between these dates you should have gotten an email today. If not email us at [email protected] We should be able to get those returns fixed and back in the mail with a turnaround time of about 1 week.
    sent my email, I'll wait to hear from you thanks!!

Images
    Any wear would be on the inside/underside of the loop where it touches the metal...and likely on the head end only as we were using different head and foot end buckles during that time

The form is supposed to work so that you click the link and it opens a form which you fill out and hit submit...then we email you a return label. If it isn't working for some reason just email us directly.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    My hammock (minus crossbars and web strap) was sent back yesterday. Looking forward to its return, because wintertime is "hammock camping time" down here in South Florida! I don't go anywhere near the woods during our hot, humid, rainy, mosquitoey summers.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Phew!, Just looked up our reciepts and the wife's rr was purchased in late 2014, so no worries or hassles for us this time, ..
    She doesn't even use it that often but it's still a decent bridge and she refuses to part with it.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Suspension
    Beckett hitch
    Images
    Any wear would be on the inside/underside of the loop where it touches the metal...and likely on the head end only as we were using different head and foot end buckles during that time
    When I got my Ridgerunner earlier this year I initially wondered why the head and foot end buckles were slightly different from one another.

And upon close inspection of the head end buckles this morning I can see that the edges are not rounded off like the foot end buckles. The webbings appear to be fine though...

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    UGQ Winterdream
    Insulation
    0° Zepp/Ren...UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware bb sus
    Images

The form is supposed to work so that you click the link and it opens a form which you fill out and hit submit...then we email you a return label. If it isn't working for some reason just email us directly.
    So you're aware, my company emails our weekly work schedules as a PDF file, and my co-workers who use yahoo mail had issues receiving their schedule. oddly enough, it's not all the time, nor every employee, but even my manager stopped using yahoo because of it... And started recommending to new employees that they start a gmail account just to use for work, since it's free

Obviously you don't have control over what email folks use, but if you get complaints from mostly yahoo users, at least you have something to tell them, and you can ask them if they have a different email account with a different service to try instead

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast