Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

List of members with you tube channel..

I was wondering if there is a list of forum members with active YouTube channels.. I've got hooked on the Shug videos an have since discovered Sintax 77 an Fronkey. Seems like there's a professor hammock an some others I'm forgetting right now. It's really cool to put a face to some of these names on here an there's lots to be gleaned from all the knowledge an experience these members have..
    Just wondering if anything like that exists? That what the search function is for I know. I like bugging you guys more though. Thanks.
    Thanks to all the people on here. Very helpful.. Just got a partial knee replacement last week so the videos are my only way to get out right now. I'm missing out on some awesome fall weather as I type this!!

Hammock
    DIY TCF Sage Green
    Tarp
    Noah's Tarp 12x12
    Insulation
    MAMW TQ, UGQ UQ
    Suspension
    webbing/whoopies
    Images
    Many of us who have channels put a link to their channels in their signature (shameless plug, see below), so you can keep an eye out there. Also, there is a "Media" page where members can post their videos in one of several categories, the link is on the forum's top menu bar. Another place to keep an eye on is the "Trip Reports" page, where people post pictures and videos of their trips and also the different regional hangs.

But as far as I know, no there isn't a consolidated list of forum members with YouTube pages. That would be difficult as people's enthusiasm in posting video waxes and wanes over time, and channels are taken down and added on a random but regular basis. Your best bet is to subscribe to the channels you like and keep up with them that way.

Be careful, the 'Tube can be a serious black hole as far as time is concerned- it will suck all your time up and you'll have nothing to show for it!

Thanks for the tips. Your articles are very well written an a inspiration. It gives me hope to get my wife out camping with me one day. She's not a outdoor girl an I've got hope that maybe your wife's input might get her to step outta her comfort zone. I love the his/her view your articles offer. Keep up the quality work!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG CF/doors
    Insulation
    UGQZeppelin/Bandit
    Suspension
    Huggers/Mule Tape
    Quite a few of us do. I am currently in the process of uploading two new videos.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    WB SF and WL TP
    Insulation
    UGQ & HG
    Suspension
    multiple
    Images
    I only know of and watch a few at this time, but I'm finding more as I go. If you're watching these videos on the computer, you may want to browse the "Recommended" section of YouTube's main page. I tend to find a lot of good stuff on there that I would've otherwise not known about.
    Scarecrow on Instagram

"If somebody tells you there's a rule, break it. That's the only thing that moves things forward."
    -Hans Zimmer

Images
    Ran into a young man at the Sipsey group hang who said he had watched all my YouTube videos.......I apologized to him.

Hammock
    DIY TCF Sage Green
    Tarp
    Noah's Tarp 12x12
    Insulation
    MAMW TQ, UGQ UQ
    Suspension
    webbing/whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmotatum View Post
    Thanks for the tips. Your articles are very well written an a inspiration. It gives me hope to get my wife out camping with me one day. She's not a outdoor girl an I've got hope that maybe your wife's input might get her to step outta her comfort zone. I love the his/her view your articles offer. Keep up the quality work!
    Thank you for the kind words. We both really appreciate that.

Don't give up on getting your wife outdoors. Mine was never an outdoors girl either, but she slowly came around. Start slowly, with short day hikes to amazing views, waterfalls, stuff like that, and if that's successful move on to longer day hikes to see if she likes that. Take hammocks and stop for a long lunch/hammock nap. Build from there.

Good luck!

Hammock
    DIY 11ft Hammock
    Tarp
    3m x3m MYOG Camo
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Amsteel
    Mine is more of a diy kind of channel rather than trips
    Tacblades

Hammock
    Dutchware Hexon 1.6 11ft
    Tarp
    Yukon Rainfly
    Insulation
    JRB, AHE, DIY, SP
    Suspension
    Dutch Cinch Buckle
    I do youtube vids from time to time. It's been a while though since the birth of my daughter this year. I plan to make a few new ones in the coming month or so.

Every day is a good day.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG CF/doors
    Insulation
    UGQZeppelin/Bandit
    Suspension
    Huggers/Mule Tape
    I just posted a new one about a lighter version of the fancy feast stove!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast