The Packa (rain jacket/pack cover combo)

I’m offering up for sale a Packa by Cedar Tree. This is a unique rain jacket/pack cover combination. Mine is 20D gray silnylon in medium size. Should fit packs from 35L to 60L. Used exactly two times for a total of 2 or 3 hours. In excellent condition. No tears or stains and all zippers work. Basically like new. The 20d in medium size weighs 9.5 oz and currently sells for $142.50 plus shipping. I’m offering my like new one for $85 shipped TYD CONUS. Paypal preferred. To see more about The Packa go to their website at The Packa.

6opeee.jpg

2rw6kg8.jpg
    "There are places in this world that are neither here nor there, neither up nor down, neither real nor imaginary. These are the in-between places, difficult to find and even more challenging to sustain." - Thomas Moore

Hammock
    BIAS w.w.
    Tarp
    hammock gear c.f
    Insulation
    Hammockgear U.Q.
    Suspension
    whoppie sling
    Images

Packa

Quote Originally Posted by vdeal View Post
    I’m offering up for sale a Packa by Cedar Tree. This is a unique rain jacket/pack cover combination. Mine is 20D gray silnylon in medium size. Should fit packs from 35L to 60L. Used exactly two times for a total of 2 or 3 hours. In excellent condition. No tears or stains and all zippers work. Basically like new. The 20d in medium size weighs 9.5 oz and currently sells for $142.50 plus shipping. I’m offering my like new one for $85 shipped TYD CONUS. Paypal preferred. To see more about The Packa go to their website at The Packa.

6opeee.jpg

2rw6kg8.jpg
    I will take it, payment sent
    Last edited by pumkinpete; 01-19-2017 at 21:16.

• + New Posts