Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    JRB 10X11, MacCat
    Insulation
    Snugfit, 2 JRBs
    Images
    I don't know about anyone else, but all I've been thinking about this week is being back in the woods "hanging out" with everyone who made the hang. I miss everyone and can't wait to do it again.

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    I'm with you. I can't believe it came and went so quickly. Seems like we were only there a very short time.

"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.”
    - John Burroughs

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    JRB 10X11, MacCat
    Insulation
    Snugfit, 2 JRBs
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrick View Post
    I'm with you. I can't believe it came and went so quickly. Seems like we were only there a very short time.
    Thanks for posting the pic of Tinkerbell with Cody hanging out of a pocket on her pack. Its my favorite :^) Tell her that she's a real sweetie! You are doing a great job raising her!!

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    Dutch-are you the guy with the guitar? Playing 12-bar blues ("it's 5 a.m. inside the Bridge and I gotta go bad Blues") mixed up with CCR, with a whiskey voice I'm thinking. Most flattop guitars look alike I suppose, but when I saw that I swore it was the same make as mine, a Washburn. Whatever is in that picture has the same pickguard shape as mine.
    Griz I wish I was talented enough to play the 'tar. That is my buddy "Loser" and I am the talentless ugly mug in the background who has gotten real good at getting in places by saying "uh I'm with the band". However maybe you should check and see if you guitar is still in it's case. J/K
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    JRB James River Bridge
    Tarp
    JRB 11 X 10
    Insulation
    JRB Quilts
    Suspension
    Webbing, TG, DC
    Quote Originally Posted by qpens View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but all I've been thinking about this week is being back in the woods "hanging out" with everyone who made the hang. I miss everyone and can't wait to do it again.
    I hear you on that! I'm cursed by having several perfect hanging trees right out side my office window. I have zoned out plenty of time while on the phone thinking which of the trees would be best to hang between!

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by qpens View Post
    Thanks for posting the pic of Tinkerbell with Cody hanging out of a pocket on her pack. Its my favorite :^) Tell her that she's a real sweetie! You are doing a great job raising her!!
    Thanks!

"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.”
    - John Burroughs

Hammock
    HH Expedition
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    DIY Climashield UQ
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Images
    Brandon (Thunderfoot) and I had a great time Friday night, it was nice meeting everyone. The campfire concert was cool. We might camp out again Saturday depending on the weather. I am looking forward to the next big hangout. Thanks Michael for creating/organizing a very successful first group hangout!
    -Steve

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images

Smile Maryland section os done....

Hi all,

We got back late last night .... priority to family time.... Now to catch up.

First thanks to Qpens and Redtail or organizing this great hang out.... it was a great location.... nice facilities... Every one pitched in... Special thanks again to Qpen for taking care of the logistics of Sat nites cook out.... and all who contributed....Thanks Stu for serving as chef Sat nite the burgers were superb.

We/I really enjoyed meeting everyone... including our preveous friends NCP and Michele.... Nice to put the faces with the names....

It is always fun to admire new gear.... Oh-No's cuben tarp and bamboo pack frame and cuben tarp were super well done.... rumor has it his next frame up grade, in kavlar/graphite, will field disassemble and serve as BMBH spreader bars...Hmmmmm.

Smee and I got a chance to hike MD thanks to Qpens suttle service.... Thanks we need that hike BTW.... PA has nothing on the northern most 6 miles of MD for Rocks....Few dry springs.... hope the rains come soon.

Glad that everyone got a chance to check out all the different hammock models and other gear that was set up...

More later.

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

• + New Posts
  • Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819