I'm right at the head of the Chesapeake bay and summers here get extremely humid with temps anywhere from 60° - to well over 80° at night sometimes. So for me I need something that is light yet still will keep me warm when it cools down some at 4am. I went with the Snugpak TQ and Snugpak jungle blanket. The TQ and JB are both made from the same material and have antimicrobial properties to keep it fresh longer. The JB is about half the thickness of the TQ so its nice for nights when I only need something to take the chill off in the hour or two before the sun comes up. The TQ has a shallow footbox so its not as "enveloping" as most TQ's and its easy to take a foot or leg out to vent some if needed. I also just picked up a TQ on here that was made from 3.6 climashield by another member. I'll use it on the chillier nights this spring I think. One last option I have is the Snugpak "Thermalon™ " liner I got recently. Its a body hugging bag liner that is made from a wicking and breathable material that is woven kinda like wool, yet is smooth. Its a mid weight liner that will be great to boost a TQ in shoulder seasons or on its own this summer on nights when even a TQ is too much.