Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images

To the first 100 backers

We sent out emails weeks ago to get started on the first 100 orders. We got responses and we have made those hammock so we could get a jump on the orders. Since that time different stretch goals were achieved and people have been able to change options. This is all good. We just wanted to get ahead of the game and get to work awhile. If you are one of the first 100 backers, completed the email and have not changed anything, then we have pretty much completed your order and we have two things to wait for. We need Kickstarter to complete the payment process. They are working on that and it can take 1 to 2 weeks. Then they send the funds our way and the survey will be sent out. At that time everyone including the first 100 can pick their colors and options. There will be the ability to make some changes and finalize your order. This is the point our order fulfillment begins. Our hope was that this would be done by March 1st but if there is delays in payment, a delay in the survey being returned, or there were changes form the email we sent out it could cause a slight delay. However once all those roadblocks are removed, your order will ship. All the remaining components should be here next week. We had to greatly increase our orders because of the huge success of the campaign. We will then work through the orders pretty much in order as long as the survey is returned. Our plan is to work on the orders in blocks to be efficient and get them out in order the best we can.

You are really going to like our survey. A lot of work went into making it very easy to pick your fabrics, colors, and options. As for many of you, this is new for us but I think Alex, who has done a lot to put this together has done a fantastic job of keeping everything straight. Imagine 700+ people all asking questions, making requests and changing orders at the same time.

So we got a good jump on the first 100 orders and we going to keep making all the suspensions, tarps, bugnets, bodies, and top covers we can until those surveys are returned. We know we need a lot and sewing machines are buzzing already.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx, HG Burrow
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Just gotta say how fun it's been to be part of this. I've been very impressed and happy with all the updates and keeping us in the loop. It's been exciting for me to watch the Kickstarter pledges grow from day one when I pledged to the end. I'm backer #44. I upgraded my early bug free chameleon to wide and added some storage pockets as those became available as the stretch goals were reached. I anticipate my order will be arriving later than if I hadn't changed or added anything and I'm fine with that. It will just make the anticipation and excitement last longer! Thanks Dutch!!!

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon 1.6
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Incubato
    Suspension
    Dutch Beetles
    Very excited for you Dutch! I'm backer 103, but not in a hurry at all as I've already got a couple of Dutch hammocks to relax in. Keep up the good work!

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch Asym Xenon
    Suspension
    Whoopies/UHMWPE
    My profile shows I'm lucky backer #7 but is that backer 7 in the pledge group or overall? Thanks to everyone that made this a successful campaign. 200k in sales means about 6 or 7 hundred hammocks. And best of all some jobs created for some great sewing ladies. Hope they have a fun time bringing these Chameleons to life. And I hope the interest keeps the thread injectors running a long time.

Way to go Dutch!
    Please enter your signature here.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch Asym
    Insulation
    JRB
    giggity...

Hammock
    Warbonnet XLC
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Wooki
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles

To the first 100 backers

Hopefully everything goes smoothly..
    I wasn't able to participate for the kickstarter but I will order when it is on the website.. And I quess that means quite a bit waiting

When you plan for 100 hammocks and end up having to make 600 stuff is going to happen that you can't anticipate. I hope everyone is patient. Not rushing is the best way of ensuring we get the quality hammocks we want the fastest. Like everyone else I want my chameleon yesterday, but I personally don't want someone working on my hammock after they have already worked 60 hours that week.

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB CB / UGQ WD
    Insulation
    WB Lynx / LL GP
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    I second what everyone says, I think I am around backer #50, and just wanted to let people know that the charge showed up on my credit card yesterday! Can't wait.

Hammock
    dutchware hexon 1.0
    Tarp
    Etowah, HG,Bearpaw
    Insulation
    EE top, HG Bottom
    Suspension
    hugger + Whoopie
    I am backer #1. Where the f%@$^ is my chameleon!?!?

J/k. Actually, I am the first backer but I am not freaking out. Excited, but patient. Take you time Dutch, but hurry up. J/k (again)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by mauiarcher View Post
    I am backer #1. Where the f%@$^ is my chameleon!?!?
    Didn't you read the e-mail? To speed up order fulfillment, Dutch has decided to skip all the prime-numbered backers...
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast