DH Sparrow/WB RR
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Msc
    Insulation
    Loco Libre
    Suspension
    Beetles

Wait for the beetles?

Anyone heard how long till we can get them from the site for non kickstarters?

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    We need to fulfill all the Kickstarter orders first. I think it is going to be at least 6 weeks to do that.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    Dutch Hexon 11ft.
    Insulation
    Loco Libre
    Suspension
    My own concoction
    I think the obvious question might be "What are Beetles?" (No punny responses about the band or the bugs please )

Hammock
    DIY Bridge /Draumr
    Tarp
    DIY Silpoly
    Insulation
    DIY UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    PolyStraps/Huggers
    Beetle buckles...
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing.”

- Edmund Burke

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow #4280
    Insulation
    LocoLibreGear
    Suspension
    Whoopies w spiders
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravitythief76 View Post
    Anyone heard how long till we can get them from the site for non kickstarters?
    It all depends on the Kickstarter organiser. I just received an item that was ordered in 2015. Though I doubt that Dutch will be that slow. Especially as he appears to have worked all the kinks out before the actual Kickstarter launch. There will be some delays because Kickstarter does not release funds until some time after the funds have been collected. Then there are issues re surveys and so many different options. These are probably minimised by they will have rough ideas of how many beetle only orders fairly rapidly and can start production almost immediately, though delivery may be constrained by needing to complete all the other orders before dispatch. Though there is an incentive to complete these if they are unable to sell on the website until Kickstarter orders have been completed. Though it helps to be patient with many Kickstarter campaigns, some are a lot quicker than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    UGQ Winterdream
    Insulation
    0° Zepp/Ren...UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware bb sus
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi hanger View Post
    It all depends on the Kickstarter organiser. I just received an item that was ordered in 2015. Though I doubt that Dutch will be that slow. Especially as he appears to have worked all the kinks out before the actual Kickstarter launch. There will be some delays because Kickstarter does not release funds until some time after the funds have been collected. Then there are issues re surveys and so many different options. These are probably minimised by they will have rough ideas of how many beetle only orders fairly rapidly and can start production almost immediately, though delivery may be constrained by needing to complete all the other orders before dispatch. Though there is an incentive to complete these if they are unable to sell on the website until Kickstarter orders have been completed. Though it helps to be patient with many Kickstarter campaigns, some are a lot quicker than others.

We already know Dutch is on-point...I wish I could have participated in the Kickstarter, but the timing was bad for me, financially, so I'll have to wait until these hit the site... Same for Shug's shirt campaign... Hopefully he'll do another shirt campaign in mid-summer.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Insulation
    LocoLibreGear
    Suspension
    Whoopies w spiders
    Quote Originally Posted by WalksIn2Trees View Post
    We already know Dutch is on-point...I wish I could have participated in the Kickstarter, but the timing was bad for me, financially, so I'll have to wait until these hit the site... Same for Shug's shirt campaign... Hopefully he'll do another shirt campaign in mid-summer.

The timing for me was not brilliant either, but I somehow managed to find the funds for the Chameleon Kickstarter, the fact it was a month long helped considerably. Though that did leave me skint for Shug's offering. Though I hope he wants more mugs later on. At least I can console myself in one of the three other Shug T-shirts I have until then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    UGQ Winterdream
    Insulation
    0° Zepp/Ren...UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware bb sus
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi hanger View Post
    The timing for me was not brilliant either, but I somehow managed to find the funds for the Chameleon Kickstarter, the fact it was a month long helped considerably. Though that did leave me skint for Shug's offering. Though I hope he wants more mugs later on. At least I can console myself in one of the three other Shug T-shirts I have until then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah I'm still recovering from a financially slim December, a side effect of my job unfortunately. Business is really slow for us during the holidays. A lot of our employees pick up seasonal holiday jobs to make up for it but due to the nature of my position, that's not really an option for me personally

Hammock
    Insulation
    LocoLibreGear
    Suspension
    Whoopies w spiders
    There is one benefit of not being able to take part in the Kickstarter, that is that once it is over there could be a wider range of fabrics to choose from. The various people who demonstrated it on YouTube all had different colours most of which were not available in the campaign. This opens up the possibility that there will be a good range to choose from one day. I am opting for two one in burnt orange and another in brick red. Unfortunately the brick red will not be in wide so I missed out this time. Though I will be getting a normal and wide version so can try each out to see whether it will be worth getting another one in wide or not. In the end it may have been a good outcome for me.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Palace
    Insulation
    UGQ Amb/Ren/Ban
    Suspension
    Dutch Cinch Buckle
    On the topic of the beetles, is there a reason I should wait for them vs getting some cinch bugs now? I was considering the cinch bugs for hanging my WBRR until I saw the beetles, but I'm not sure what, if any, advantage they would have over the cinch bugs for my application.

Thanks!
    Life has a melody.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast