Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Judy and I enjoyed our third hang, (2nd for her). Despite being somewhat anti-social this time around (school and work equals this is a mini vocation), we did make some rounds and chit-chat. The cold saturday night was toasty for me! I combined my down throw, and my 20 degree sleeping back for a nice and toasty hammock. Thanks Edlee for the throw! \

While yall were spending time in camp taking naps in the rain, we were taking a hike up to the over look. Well worth getting a little wet to see the mountains from way up high.
    17990841_10211647760325318_7954858039563851199_n.jpg18058061_10211647759645301_1408243058466642759_n.jpg

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ Zepplin UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Is someone going to post up for the trip reports so we can get pics in ? Or is just any random allowed to do it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube

Hammock
    Chameleon / HH with 2qzq mod 4
    Tarp
    HH Hex Fly/ZqDoors
    Insulation
    LL Reaper / GP
    Suspension
    Beetle buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Calebreth View Post
    Is someone going to post up for the trip reports so we can get pics in ? Or is just any random allowed to do it?
    Post your pic's if you want
    Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. - Plato

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 END MODS
    Insulation
    Lynx /FlightJacket
    Suspension
    nylon straps
    Quote Originally Posted by crial View Post
    Hi All,
    I just wanted to thank everyone for a very enjoyable weekend also.
    Christine

P.S. Does anyone know the name of the person that donated the sewing machine. I would like to send a thank you...

Hi, Christine. TZ Brown did all the work on those fine machines, new belts, cleaning, whatever they required. Maybe you can pm him a pic, when you make something on it.
    Regards, Ted and Patti
    "What's the best gift you can give a kid?
    Happily married parents!"

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Please post all future comments and your trip reports and pictures in the trip report thread sub forum under
    MAHHA TRIP REPORTS 2017.
    Here -

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...RT-THREAD-2017

Hammock
    HH Hyperlite, BMBH UL
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Images
    Soon thankful to Tim and Donna - 2QZQ and Dutch for all your hard work. Loved to see all my HF buddies this weekend. Wish I could have spent the whole weekend, but it was worth the 7 hour RT drive just to spend the night! I was totally "wowed" by all the big ticket items at the raffle! So many tarps, hammocks, and quilts!! And I had an awesome time on the hike to Sunset Rocks. Thanks to the guys who waited on me at the last minute, as well as tolerated my plant id musings :-)
    Demeter's Video Channel

Demeter's Blog

"What is a weed? A plant who's virtues have not yet been discovered" ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S and SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Some WL and UGQ
    Suspension
    straps/whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
    Judy and I enjoyed our third hang, (2nd for her). Despite being somewhat anti-social this time around (school and work equals this is a mini vocation), we did make some rounds and chit-chat. The cold saturday night was toasty for me! I combined my down throw, and my 20 degree sleeping back for a nice and toasty hammock. Thanks Edlee for the throw! \

While yall were spending time in camp taking naps in the rain, we were taking a hike up to the over look. Well worth getting a little wet to see the mountains from way up high.
    17990841_10211647760325318_7954858039563851199_n.jpg18058061_10211647759645301_1408243058466642759_n.jpg
    Way cool. My son and I passed you on our way down.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who hung out with my son at the campfire that was closest to that sink spider in the picture above (it was bigger than my head!). At various times this weekend, half a dozen different people pulled me aside to say really, really nice things about him. I arrived back in Jersey on Sunday afternoon to see a) his little brother score 3 goals and assist on another 2 in a soccer game, b) his sister scored a goal in her lacrosse game, c) his older brother score the game winning goal with less than a minute left in _his_ soccer game, and then today, d) the older brother just beat the #3 volleyball team in the state. During all those sports yesterday, the hammock hanging son was in the backyard drying out tarps, hammocks, and quilts, doing laundry, and generally cleaning up more than his fair share of our camping equipment.

I'm fairly buzzing right now.

And he says he wants to go to every MAHHA from now on, and maybe someday do a through-hike on the AT (he was endlessly entertained by the cast of characters passing through while we ate lunch on the front porch of the general store...and of course, he struck up conversations with most of them).

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hammock
    My own design
    Tarp
    Made myself
    Insulation
    The one I made
    Suspension
    Yup, made ‘em
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mychal View Post
    Way cool. My son and I passed you on our way down.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who hung out with my son at the campfire that was closest to that sink spider in the picture above (it was bigger than my head!). At various times this weekend, half a dozen different people pulled me aside to say really, really nice things about him. I arrived back in Jersey on Sunday afternoon to see a) his little brother score 3 goals and assist on another 2 in a soccer game, b) his sister scored a goal in her lacrosse game, c) his older brother score the game winning goal with less than a minute left in _his_ soccer game, and then today, d) the older brother just beat the #3 volleyball team in the state. During all those sports yesterday, the hammock hanging son was in the backyard drying out tarps, hammocks, and quilts, doing laundry, and generally cleaning up more than his fair share of our camping equipment.

I'm fairly buzzing right now.

And he says he wants to go to every MAHHA from now on, and maybe someday do a through-hike on the AT (he was endlessly entertained by the cast of characters passing through while we ate lunch on the front porch of the general store...and of course, he struck up conversations with most of them).

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    I had a great time playing Tak with your son during the rain. Very cool game.
    I sew things on youtube.
    I don’t sew on commission, so please don’t ask. Thanks.

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG Dyneema Hex
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Spider/Poly Strap
    Hello all,
    Hey this is an message for the other winner of the sewing machines. I have been in conversation with TZbrown and we might have a problem. Is your footswitch good for your sewing machine? They might have been switch around in the bags. If it wrong please send me a private message to "crial" so we can get them swapped.
    Thanks!
    Christine

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    HammockGear Palace
    Insulation
    UGQ / HG quilts
    Message sent.

Quote Originally Posted by crial View Post
    Hello all,
    Hey this is an message for the other winner of the sewing machines. I have been in conversation with TZbrown and we might have a problem. Is your footswitch good for your sewing machine? They might have been switch around in the bags. If it wrong please send me a private message to "crial" so we can get them swapped.
    Thanks!
    Christine

• + New Posts
  • Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast