Yeah, sorry for the mishap Diesel but sounds like Mother Nature is helping you to decide. Sure wish we could have made this happen. Hey, but then again, if you and SwampFox (and anyone else) are up for it, we are still planning to do that overnighter the first weekend in Feb. Would like to meet both of you plus this will give me a chance to talk Jones Gap Trail with SwampFox.

Think it over !