gathered end DIY kit by RSBTR
    Tarp
    ENO Pro Fly
    Insulation
    Incubator30 Custom
    Suspension
    DIY, Dutch Spider
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroma View Post
    I didn't spend enough at REI last year to get a dividend. Now if Dutchware or Hammock Gear offered dividends that would be a completely different story!
    If Dutch or Hammock Gear had dividends I would be set also. It's funny how much I didn't spend at REI this year. I'm really starting to appreciate cottage vendors. I like the custom orders and it seems the American thing to do. As far as REI there are always a few things to get from there and I'm sure I'll have a few dollars back this year.
    Homer

Hammock
    Dutchware 11ft
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix 20
    Suspension
    Dutch Cinch Bugs
    Isn't there usually a big coupon around this time of year? Anyone know when it comes out?
    Homer: Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks.

Hank Scorpio: Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks!

Hammock
    Half-wit (3 season), Chameleon (win
    Tarp
    Superfly, Thunderf
    Insulation
    EE Revelation 20*,
    Suspension
    Whoopie!
    Quote Originally Posted by weaver2469 View Post
    Isn't there usually a big coupon around this time of year? Anyone know when it comes out?
    The two big sales are Memorial Day in May when you get an extra 20% coupon, and another in the fall. They have smaller sales about every 6 weeks from April to October/November from what I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Chameleon and a Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 12'
    Insulation
    downy goodness
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Images
    picked up an MSR windburner with my dividend. 69 bucks! Also have 2 20% coupons. 1 for regular priced item and 1 for the REI garage.
    “I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news”
    ― John Muir

Hammock
    Dutchware 11 foot
    Tarp
    Thunderfly
    Insulation
    LL 20 to, WL 15uq
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by DanversPort View Post
    With REI dividends coming in the near future, does anyone have hammock or other gear from the store in their sights? I'm considering picking up an ENO hex tarp for summer use/ to let my friends hammock camp with me. Either that or an ursack to simplify my food system.

What are your thought?

I just picked up my Ursack. I have a bear vault but it's big and heavy. For those places outside of the west the Ursack will help protect my food hang from bears and smaller critters too and save me 2.5 pounds. I'll keep the bear vault for Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and California.

Quick question. Did you guys receive something in the mail as well as by email this year? The reason I ask is I've only received an email so far. Previous years I've received both and last year what came in the mail had clearly been opened. I guess the "your dividend is here" in large print and not in a sealed envelope, just a dab of glue holding the cardboard shut, was too tempting for someone at the USPS. Granted not much they could do with just the mailer.
    ...Tell me no lies, make me a happy man ...

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaTrees View Post
    Quick question. Did you guys receive something in the mail as well as by email this year? The reason I ask is I've only received an email so far. Previous years I've received both and last year what came in the mail had clearly been opened. I guess the "your dividend is here" in large print and not in a sealed envelope, just a dab of glue holding the cardboard shut, was too tempting for someone at the USPS. Granted not much they could do with just the mailer.
    Mine came in yesterdays mail...It was just like last years folded cardboard that wasn't real secure. The bonus is that there is another 20% off coupon for one full price item and another coupon for the REI Garage.

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB CB / UGQ WD
    Insulation
    WB Lynx / LL GP
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by michigandave View Post
    This year is a new low for my dividend: $2.42. Too bad we don't get a dividend from our cottage vendors because I bought 95% of my new gear from a number of them this year. My daughter should make out pretty well because she opened up her own REI membership to start outfitting herself for her Camino trip in May. Jealous Dad here.
    Camino trip? Like northern Spain Camino?
    Nimbus37

Hammock
    11' 1.2 Robic XL
    Tarp
    Misc DIY ones
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    UHMWPE Straps
    Images
    Even if you don't get the physical coupons, all you need is the generic coupon code. It tags to your REI number so it can only be used once for a full price item and a garage item.
    73 de W4BKR

Not all who wander are lost... - J.R.R. Tolkein
    ...Besides, if we get lost, we just pull in somewheres and ask directions - Captain Ron

The ever striving gram weenie...always updated with the next trip

Quote Originally Posted by nimbus37 View Post
    Camino trip? Like northern Spain Camino?
    Nimbus37
    That's the place! She's heading out the day after she gets her masters degree. 4 to 5 weeks and 500 miles plus a couple extra weeks to see more of Spain and Portugal. I'm glad she's going with a gf who did a week of it last year. Then it's back to the real world to start her new job. Best time in your life to do something like that!

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast