Hammock
    Little Shop Of Hammocks
    Tarp
    LSOH Razor
    Insulation
    HG 0 Incubator
    Suspension
    Cinch buckle
    I have to second what Underserviced said. The Housefly is about the same size as my WB Superfly and comes with all the lines and tensions. Basically you buy it and can set it up! Personally, I like choosing my own line etc. but that is just personal choice. I started off using Atlas straps and they were great. Moved on to buckles, but again, just preference and a small weight savings.

Hammock
    WWM with Dynaglide whoopies
    Tarp
    8.5x10 Zpack
    Insulation
    down
    Suspension
    DreamHmck slng/tog
    ENO products are often designed to exclusively use ENO hammocks
    Quoting myself from another thread. ENO's choice has been to advertise more and charge accordingly, while others have chosen to just let their products speak for their quality with a reduction in costs.

Every body's got to have somebody to look down on.

Hammock
    Half-Zipped
    Tarp
    DIY Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    I slept in my eno dn for months so comfy! also cant fit my other hammocks on my cheapo stand.

My entry hammock was HH Assymetrical and I loved it way better than my tent but after awhile I got tired of the bottom entry and integrated bug net and limited coverage of the assym rainfly so I bought the ENO DN and guardian bug net and a Cooke Custom Sewing 10x10 tundra tarp rain fly and I loved this new setup even more.
    I am 5´9¨and at that time (2007) I weighed 230 pounds and developed Sleep Apnea because I was fat. I found I could only sleep in the hammock. Laying in bed tossing and turning with a CPAP breathing apparatus was torture. So I strung the ENO in my bedroom for a year and a half and slept in it every night while I was doing the weight loss program. After I lost 70 pounds I got rid of the sleep apnea, got a girlfriend, and started sleeping in bed again.
    I still love the ENO and I don't see any reason to buy anything else. If it ain´t broke don't fix it. Although I did trade up to the House Fly rain tarp and with a couple modifications I'm delighted with it. I added velcro tabs on the doors, and two side tie outs on each side and I've integrated a non-structural ridgeline under the tarp for drying clothes or hanging the bug net with the little glove hooks. and I use the ridgeline for tucking the hammock up out of the way while I'm cooking and doing chores.

ENO Customer service, for me, was non-existant. They replied to contact the retailer.
    No help, at all.
    I collect vintage camp stoves.
    I roast coffee at home.

Many times the only solution is to go back to the retailer, not just ENO but all manufacturers.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    DryFly
    Insulation
    Jacks-R-Better
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I still use my eno on occasion and have no problem with it. I'm also not the tallest guy out there either and I am sure that makes a difference but it fits me well. I wouldn't say I sleep better in my other hammock but I sleep differently in it.

Quote Originally Posted by golight View Post
    Many times the only solution is to go back to the retailer, not just ENO but all manufacturers.
    Not necessarily true.
    MSR, Cascade Designs, Black Diamond, Patagonia, The North Face, Snow Peak, etc.
    Just to name a few.

So, no, I disagree. I live near Asheville, where they are made. I called, and no support available, at all.
    I collect vintage camp stoves.
    I roast coffee at home.

Hammock
    DH Darien / WBBB
    Tarp
    HEX Asym / Minifly
    Insulation
    HG Econ 40
    Suspension
    Beetle/ Cinch
    Images
    I love my ENO single nest! Have spent several nights in the Amazon Forest with it in my fishing trips. Suspension Atlas straps is really good and I also own the guardian bug net standard and SL.
    In the spot I use to go fishing in the Amazon there are no too bugs or mosquitoes, then I do not use a bug net so often.

I have recently bought a HH Exped Azym zip and got snake skins, a hex fly azym, and a couple of water collector for free but still have no chance to hang it up.

Anyway, my first hammock was Exped scout that I love too

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast