Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    I've been keeping up on the thread just in case I can make it, unfortunately I'm heading to Texas for my mom's birthday this weekend. If you have another one in the future I'll try and make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Will do. Look for a thread sometime in mid late September. Im gonna plan the fall hike around MAHHA and NOVA so everyone who wants to come can make it. Hope to see ya then Aggie
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    Chameleon / HH with 2qzq mod 4
    Tarp
    HH Hex Fly/ZqDoors
    Insulation
    LL Reaper / GP
    Suspension
    Beetle buckle
    Saturday it is. I'll PM you my Phone Number. what time did you want to start? The earlier the better IMO
    Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. - Plato

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Excellent. Here's the AccuWeather https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/pe...t/334075?day=5 for Saturday, its listed as " very good for hiking" , and overnight is gonna be 65° with a nice breeze in the evening of the water..... Looks like we picked a good weekend. Anytime after 9:30 - 10 is good for me. I was thinking we could meet up at the Royal Farms in Perryville. Its right on rt 40 as soon as you go over the bridge. The trail head is only 2 miles or so down rt 40 from there. I made sure that its OK t park at the warehouse all day and security said they'd keep an eye on the cars. Either a friend of mine or my wife will shuttle us back when we're done. From there its less than 5 miles to my house and beach to set up camp ,unless you want to stealth camp on the trail somewhere. Then we'd shuttle back, grab our packs/gear and then go hike to a spot to set up camp. Im OK with that idea too since its proly just you and I, and a stealth camp would be small and off the radar. But hanging here on my beach would proly be the best option. Just let me know what you think and then we can figure out the rest of the logistics and who's bringing what for the clean up hike/ meals.
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Anyone else in??? If so, just pm me and I'll give you the details. I'll check here again one last time before we head out tomorrow morning.

Hammock
    My own design
    Tarp
    Made myself
    Insulation
    The one I made
    Suspension
    Yup, made ‘em
    Images
    I wish I could join you. I will definitely be there next time.
    I sew things on youtube.
    I don’t sew on commission, so please don’t ask. Thanks.

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    I'll do it again in the fall. Thanks again for meeting me the other day, I had totally forgot you had those quilts and I was looking everywhere for them lol. Did you make that little case? Its pretty nice, thanks!

Hammock
    My own design
    Tarp
    Made myself
    Insulation
    The one I made
    Suspension
    Yup, made ‘em
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesapeake View Post
    I'll do it again in the fall. Thanks again for meeting me the other day, I had totally forgot you had those quilts and I was looking everywhere for them lol. Did you make that little case? Its pretty nice, thanks!
    That is for your tree straps.
    I sew things on youtube.

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Awesome, I'll def be using it. Last fall at MAHHA I was hanging my rig and realized I only had one tree strap lol. The other one was still on the tree in my front yard .

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    I guess I'm gonna just do this another time. Stabbastion didn't show up this morning. I pm'd him last night to confirm and the messages are marked as read, and he didn't pm me back to say he wasn't coming. Has anyone heard from him by any chance? His phone goes straight to voicemail. Idk, its not like most people to just not show so I wonder if everything is OK? Oh well. If anyone else wants to plan this for another weekend, just pm me and I'll start a post. I know a few of you wanted to come but weren't able to. I'm free after next Saturday, so if your still interested we can do it anytime. Doesn't have to be a hike & hang, just thought most would want to hang down on the beach as well. Lemme know and we can go from there.

Hammock
    My own design
    Tarp
    Made myself
    Insulation
    The one I made
    Suspension
    Yup, made ‘em
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesapeake View Post
    I guess I'm gonna just do this another time. Stabbastion didn't show up this morning. I pm'd him last night to confirm and the messages are marked as read, and he didn't pm me back to say he wasn't coming. Has anyone heard from him by any chance? His phone goes straight to voicemail. Idk, its not like most people to just not show so I wonder if everything is OK? Oh well. If anyone else wants to plan this for another weekend, just pm me and I'll start a post. I know a few of you wanted to come but weren't able to. I'm free after next Saturday, so if your still interested we can do it anytime. Doesn't have to be a hike & hang, just thought most would want to hang down on the beach as well. Lemme know and we can go from there.
    Lets book something for mid-late September. October will be busy.
    I sew things on youtube.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast