Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx 20°
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneTraveler View Post
    Seems you were given some fine customer service. Just wish they were as concerned about replying to email communications as promptly.
    Unfortunately, this seems more an accusation than a question, and that may be what has some folks speaking up in defense of Brandon and company. I've lurked this forum for a few years and only recently started posting. However, in all my reading, I haven't come across any wholesale attacking of any negative post (I will be the first to admit I haven't read them all). My thought is that folks stood up to defend what they feel is a reputable vendor from a comment that they really don't seem concerned, likely because they have not seen that behavior displayed. Let's call it a day and leave it at that.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say....

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Thunderfly
    Insulation
    LLG-Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Stock
    For someone who isn't in the habit of negative posts and berating others for taking "digs" you sure are doing a fine job yourself. The impatience and "me first" mentality of some people these days is astounding. The only way I would ever post something negative about someone or a company was if and only if I had taken measures above and beyond to resolve the situation or to contact someone, which you obviously did not do, so frankly, I don't give two chits about anything you say. If there were no "answers" on the forums, perhaps make a post and see if someone does in fact have the answer, or could point you in the right direction. At the very least, there would be a public post in the Warbonnet sub forum, and perhaps Brandon or one of the other folks in the shop would have read and responded. At the very least, try to email again, have a little patience, and quit whining.

Congrats on the gear Satokad. You're going to love it. The superfly is an awesome tarp. Can't speak to the other gear but my BB always leaves me well rested!

Hammock
    WB BBXLC, DH, DIY, GT Hybrid
    Tarp
    Etowah Outfitters
    Insulation
    HG TQ and JRB UQ
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

snipped a bit

At the very least, try to email again, have a little patience,

snipped more
    I think that is the key. I ordered during the sale recently. I sent an e-mail and asked about the e-mail confirming shipping since I live where stuff is stolen off the porches. I didn't get an answer to my e-mail. But I did in a few days get a shipping notification. I also got a great hammock cheap! I don't know Brandon and have no dog in this fight. But I was quite happy with the correspondence since my question was answered in the form of the notice shortly after my inquiry.

More importantly during a sale; where I am sure demand skyrocketed, and where profit margin diminished, I got a great product. There were zero signs production was rushed or quality lessened. Ultimately I think that is the most important thing. There will always be differing ideas of what is owed, but I will take a perfect product and great warranty and excuse a skipped e-mail any day of the week as opposed to vice versa.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutchware Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    HG UQ or DIY UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Woodsman View Post
    I finally got around to listening to the interview podcast with Brandon over on https://www.hyohpodcast.com/ Good interview and worth a listen, especially if you're a fan of WB.
    Thanks for listening to the podcast! Glad you enjoyed it!

I collect vintage camp stoves.
    I roast coffee at home.

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    There is only one vendor on the forum who does not return emails and that is not Brandon. I have talked to him on phone and via email. He must be doing something right as my wife ( The Terminator ) and I own 2 RR's and 5 BB's plus other stuff such as tarps, UQ and socks.
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

Hammock
    WalhallaCustom11'
    Tarp
    Walhalla Winter
    Insulation
    LL0°,CRO20°
    Suspension
    CL's/Buckles/Etc
    I have contacted WB by email a couple few times and they always responded within a few days. They got work to do. They can't live on their devices answering every email within 5 minutes. They likely all have families too that need their attention. As a sole proprietor, I get that first hand. I often respond to emails and texts very quickly, but sometimes I am busy with an install or building furniture in my shop or on vacation or whatever. So far nothing I have been asked is THAT critical that it needs a response within 24hrs. Sort of like hammocks. What question really honestly would any of us have that NEEDS to be answered within 24hrs? Give them a few days to respond. Ask here first. Relax outside a bit. I love our WB gear. 2 WBBB1.1DBL's, an XLC, and 3 Wooki's to go with them. Couldn't be happier.
    www.wildcherrywoodworks.com (my business)
    www.mainechopstick.com (my other business)
    www.4alloutdoors.org (a friend's site I do reviews for)
    www.curlymaplechronicles.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 single
    Tarp
    HG CF Std
    Insulation
    Mamba TQ/Wookie UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie hooks
    Images
    I am a WB customer for life. All of Brandon's products are of the highest quality and his customer service is second to none. There's a reason his gear is considered the Cadillac of hammock gear.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC, WBRR,Dutch Argon1.6
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    Dutch Beetle clips
    I just placed my first order for a Blackbird XLC. As a newbie I wasn’t sure of what I should order. After reading lots of posts here,I started having second thoughts about my gear. I called hem twice and changed my order twice.
    They were very patient with me. They really helped me in my final decision making . They took the time to answer my inquiries. My final thoughts are that they are top notch manufacturers and will definitely buy from them again.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast