Quote Originally Posted by Slack Packhiker View Post
I grew up on Galveston Bay, the area had rich Houstonians with weekend homes set amongst us locals, living in 1930s fisherman shacks (bungalows, lol). We could see the bay from our house till Big Deal built a home blocking our view.

Point is, not only is it special living on the water and seeing it, but the smell of the water, the gulls, the recreation. Shrimping, crabbing.

Hammocking right on the water anytime you want is unique and it's fun to experience that through your appreciative eyes. And thanks for the memories.
It is vary unique and I try to take advantage of it as much as possible. I know there's a lot of people that would love the opportunity , so since they might not get the chance I try to describe my hangs and experiences as descriptively and completely as possible , taking as many amazing pics as I can. That way maybe they can visualize it and almost hear the geese honking or the waves gently rolling onto the beach. I do appreciate the opportunity vary much and enjoy sharing it with others.