Tarp
    DIY 12x10/Stratos
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Straps/Amsteel UCR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Thanks for considering another date Chriss, there is a very, VERY good chance that I can make that one. But if that don't work out I'll under stand as some folks have already planned their schedule around the other date.
    Date has been changed. Hope you can make this one!

Images
    So I'll post up here and subscribe. Looking like I'll be able to make the new date. Looking forward to seeing your property Chris. End of the year is starting to look up after all.

Hammock
    Sierra Madre Ninox
    Tarp
    DIY 12x10/Stratos
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Straps/Amsteel UCR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDaddy View Post
    So I'll post up here and subscribe. Looking like I'll be able to make the new date. Looking forward to seeing your property Chris. End of the year is starting to look up after all.
    Great!! Really hope you can make it. It has been a great group of folks at the last two hangs.

Hammock
    WB ELD / SLD TL / HH Del. Expl.
    Tarp
    SLD / Hen / HG
    Insulation
    HG Econ/CDT Gemini
    Man I wish I could make this but Dec. 3 is my oldest son's birthday and I doubt I/we can get away to attend.

Chriss, I tried to click through your original post to read the writeup on the previous hang but I can't find it on the Sierre Madre website anymore. Anywhere else I can read it?

Hammock
    Sierra Madre Ninox
    Tarp
    DIY 12x10/Stratos
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Straps/Amsteel UCR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 41magfan View Post
    Man I wish I could make this but Dec. 3 is my oldest son's birthday and I doubt I/we can get away to attend.

Chriss, I tried to click through your original post to read the writeup on the previous hang but I can't find it on the Sierre Madre website anymore. Anywhere else I can read it?
    Sounds like a great way to spend his birthday to me!! I completely understand. I also tried to pull up the hang report from our previous hangs and could not. I will get with Richard and see if they are still available. Being from Clinton you can always come Friday and leave out Saturday afternoon... We would love to have you and any family that would want to come join us.

Hammock
    WB ELD / SLD TL / HH Del. Expl.
    Tarp
    SLD / Hen / HG
    Insulation
    HG Econ/CDT Gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriss View Post
    Being from Clinton you can always come Friday and leave out Saturday afternoon... We would love to have you and any family that would want to come join us.
    Thanks Chriss. I hope I can work something out but I suspect we are looking at a birthday party on Saturday which probably kills the whole weekend for me. If I can't make it, I'll keep an eye out for any future hangs though.

Hammock
    XLC
    Tarp
    WB
    Insulation
    wookie
    Suspension
    whoopies
    It looks like i may be able to make it. How hard is it to find this place????

Hammock
    Sierra Madre Ninox
    Tarp
    DIY 12x10/Stratos
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Straps/Amsteel UCR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leeinmemphis View Post
    It looks like i may be able to make it. How hard is it to find this place????
    Hey Leeinmemphis! Sorry for the late response. I was at the Nubist Colony Hang over the weekend at Falls Creek Falls and had little service. It was a great hang! Our place is very easy to find. Straight down I-55 to Batesville, East on Hwy 6 toward Oxford. Turn right on Marshall Rd and it then T's into Springport at our property. Hope you can make it! There are a ton more folks coming than what we see on the signup sheet. I believe we will be looking at between 35-40 folks minimum at this point. Look forward to meeting you!

Hammock
    Dutch 10' Hexon 1.0
    Tarp
    SLD w/ doors
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Phoenix
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    I'm going to try and make it to this one. It is going to be a long drive coming from Atlanta after I get off work around 6. I don't want to be arriving in late, so I'll probably just pull off to the side of the road halfway and sleep in the car.

Hammock
    MYOG 1.0 Robic XL
    Tarp
    MYOG SilPoly Hex
    Insulation
    LL UQ, TQ pending.
    Suspension
    web/buck/contloop
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundtrip Raven View Post
    I'm going to try and make it to this one. It is going to be a long drive coming from Atlanta after I get off work around 6. I don't want to be arriving in late, so I'll probably just pull off to the side of the road halfway and sleep in the car.
    I've got family in Lawrenceville. I might be in Sipsey camping with a few buddies that Friday and Saturday. We can keep the light on for you! I was wanting to make this Batesville hang and meet some new people, but I had already had plans to camp with some buddies. Do you ever make it to the Sipsey Hang?

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast