Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingandSuch View Post
    Looks like I'm going to try to make it to this years HC. I'll be seeing what my work schedule is for the new year and I'll know more in a few weeks. Hope to meet EVERYONE there!
    Very cool. Hope you can make it. Bring your yak and take a trip to the Silver River at Silver Springs to see the Monkeys.
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

Hammock
    DIY 1.1oz Gathered End
    Tarp
    DIY Sil Hex Tarp
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    Ah the monkeys... I've heard/seen photos of that before. Might just have to do that! Thanks!
    Trip Smith on Youtube - Used to be SailingandSuch
    https://www.youtube.com/tripsmith

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    So, here we are less than 2 months away from what some folks call the World's Largest Hammock Group Hang.

Going over the sign up list, I noticed a varied number of locations where everyone is coming from. It's awesome so many of you are coming to visit little ol Florida and spend time with us. You're all family now.

I do ask that everyone attending to please make sure you are signed up with the correct number of folks because this is the list used to make sure that we purchase the right amount of food so no one goes hungry.

Remember, there is no paid staff and everyone making food runs, preparing, cooking, cleaning, setting up, breaking camp are all campers as well. Please help where you can so everyone can have a great time.

All our vendors are also campers, friends, and family so please check them out. You have less than 2 months to do your homework and see what you want from them. They will set up a location for you to see their products and will usually have someone or themselves there to answer your questions. Also remember that they are here, as you, to have a great time. So try to keep the "fan-boy" attitude down. OK, that last one was for me.

Talk about "walking the walk and talking the talk", we are excited to have Mark and Jonathan, from HYOH, coming down from the Frozen North and they will also be here to record one of their Podcasts so make sure to catch up on their archived podcasts to see what all the hubbub is about.

See you all soon.

I signed the sheet after getting permission from the woman. This will be my first gathering. I have some x-in laws in Ocala and hope to see them. Looking forward to meet some more addicts to hammock camping. I still don't know why they don't call it Hammockon.

Hammock
    DreamHammock Darien
    Tarp
    UGQ Hanger 12
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ, HG UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hook
    Images
    I voted for FLAHA but got voted down

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    Lilricky, that just sounds to much like a skimpy bathing suit rather than a huge piece of fabric to be engulfed by.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutchware Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    HG UQ or DIY UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Floridahanger View Post
    So, here we are less than 2 months away from what some folks call the World's Largest Hammock Group Hang.

Going over the sign up list, I noticed a varied number of locations where everyone is coming from. It's awesome so many of you are coming to visit little ol Florida and spend time with us. You're all family now.

I do ask that everyone attending to please make sure you are signed up with the correct number of folks because this is the list used to make sure that we purchase the right amount of food so no one goes hungry.

Remember, there is no paid staff and everyone making food runs, preparing, cooking, cleaning, setting up, breaking camp are all campers as well. Please help where you can so everyone can have a great time.

All our vendors are also campers, friends, and family so please check them out. You have less than 2 months to do your homework and see what you want from them. They will set up a location for you to see their products and will usually have someone or themselves there to answer your questions. Also remember that they are here, as you, to have a great time. So try to keep the "fan-boy" attitude down. OK, that last one was for me.

Talk about "walking the walk and talking the talk", we are excited to have Mark and Jonathan, from HYOH, coming down from the Frozen North and they will also be here to record one of their Podcasts so make sure to catch up on their archived podcasts to see what all the hubbub is about.

See you all soon.
    Thanks for the mention! We're planning on doing the podcast recording Sunday, probably after lunch.

Hammock
    DIY HyperD Gathered end
    Tarp
    HG Cuban Fiber
    Insulation
    Clouds of DOWN!!!
    Suspension
    DIY(Hammock Slugs)
    Images
    OK I've Signed up!!! Late as usual but I wouldn't miss it for anything!! I cant wait to see everyone again this year and Hang out at Doe Lake. Thank you Gumbo and Timber for organizing such an awesome event!!

Hammock
    MYOG 1.0 Robic XL
    Tarp
    MYOG SilPoly Hex
    Insulation
    LL UQ, TQ pending.
    Suspension
    web/buck/contloop
    Is Orlando the best place to fly in to? I just found out that I'll be free that weekend, and I might be able to make it, but I would be going solo.

Hammock
    Chameleon,Yukon double
    Tarp
    DIY RSBTR Winter
    Insulation
    mix of Hg & DIY
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoncic View Post
    Is Orlando the best place to fly in to? I just found out that I'll be free that weekend, and I might be able to make it, but I would be going solo.
    Believe so, that is where we are flying into. Just looked on Google maps and shows it's 70 miles from airport to campsite

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• + New Posts
  • Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast