Quote Originally Posted by joggerjohn View Post
I find that the Winter Yeti and the Incubator I own are about equal in the power of their down insulation. The Winter Yeti is the smallest and of course has the lightest weight but the Incubator covers much more hammock area. The Yeti and Incubator are like updated versions of the KAQ I own.. The Speer Pea Pod is ideal for temperatures above 25 degrees. In moderately cold or warmer weather the Speer Pea Pod is my favorite quilt .. . It might weigh the most and have less insulating power but when I use it I do not usually carry any top quilt or sleeping bag.

So you have Yeti, an Incubator, a Peapod, and a KAQ. You are my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood Guy View Post
This is one of those questions I've been wondering.

I think I've pretty much settled on the Incubator, simply because it is full-length, and that is what I am after.

One questions I've been wondering is how does the "shelf" of the Warbonnet Blackbird get effected by these UQ's? Do you end up having to not extend out the shelf?

Thanks,
John
I have never had any problem with the shelf being in the way of any UQ. It sit up hight then the UQ so I don't see how it coud pose a problem. I have had minor challenges mking sure the footbox is covered on a full length UQ, but they were easily remedied.