Chameleon, SLD, Hennessey, ENO DN
    Tarp
    Planning a DIY
    Insulation
    OneTigris UQ
    Suspension
    Multiple

OneTigris UQ

Hey all I just got a great deal on a a couple of OneTigris 3 season UQ's. So far have only hung in the in the house longing with the wife but the pack up about the same size as my Chameleon and the are very warm. Big difference can be felt in heat retention compared to with out it on. Now my wife lounges in hers with out a blanket. Can't wait for some warmer weather to get out and use it camping!!

Hammock
    2t's 11 foot
    Tarp
    D.I.Y. 12' winter
    Insulation
    cool weather
    Suspension
    poly biner beckett
    Images
    OneTigris 3 season UQ's

Can't wait for some warmer weather to get out and use it camping!!

Hammock
    WBBBXLC ,DIY Argon 1.6
    Tarp
    WL old man winter
    Insulation
    HG -10, CDT 40
    Suspension
    Whoppies
    Images
    Ive got the 10 winter version and so far have used it comfortably at 17 with only minor issues with the fit/shape. Since its not designed like a "standard" UQ and instead is 2 sides sewn down the middle with closed ends its difficult to get it to hang correctly on an 11' hammock. Its also kinda narrow and makes getting a diagonal lay a little tricky if your of average height. I'm 5'7" and while it was long enough, if I were any taller it wouldn't have worked as well I dont think on my hammocks. That said, they are put together fine and as far as I can tell are true to their temp rating. I had to use longer shock cord to use it with my XLC and 11' diy hammocks and after some tinkering got it to fit OK. I did have an issue with it sagging under my legs when it was in place under my back due to its shape . But I'm sure If I played around some more I could get it worked out as well. Here's a link to my YouTube page, I did a 3 part review on it if your interested. It was one of my early vids so not the greatest, but gets the point across : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdlR64khg0auvnVhQ3zRTNQ . So overall I think its a fine UQ, it has its quirks, but does what it designed to do no less. And for the price its a great UQ if you are just starting out, or just dont need an expensive cottage made down quilt. Let me know f you have any questions. So was actually thinking of using mine tonight to see if I can push its 10 rating. Should be fun!
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine